**Heatblur Development Update - Q1 2017**

Cobra847

[...] The ideal for me would be some form of MiG-29 but again... I don't think anyone (who is allowed to share) really knows enough to simulate one. [...]

Im pretty sure, that some people here mentioned, that many of the -29 Systems are declassified because some of the once Warsawpact countries joined NATO and with it released those documents.

• 2 months later...

I know, I know...You just can never be full with the awesomeness of this module. I'm sure this will be total success and probably one of the very best things happened in life of this bipolar disorder child named DCS we use to raise.

• Like 1

Waaaaa

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I'm sure that it has been, no other 3rd party does stuff like that. Especially air inlet flow movement, that's just tuning it to more perfection. :)

The Mirage 2000 has rocket coolant consumption implemented to its missiles ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

not coming even close to what HB is doing. The Mirage is arcade to what we will have now.

I was not speaking about the entire module, just about this specific feature.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Heatblur seems to have some serious consistancy problems in their dev. trajects. Always one fix for 2 bugs. They never get out of early release mode. Same applies to both Mig 21 and Viggen. But nevertheless, their detail and realism is the best of all models.

Edited by Dwarf_Hunter