Happy New Year from Leatherneck Simulations!

Cobra847

I don't recall LN ever saying anything to that effect. There's been general discussion about DCS: World not having multi-crewed aircraft for a while yet, but that doesn't preclude developing multi-seat aircraft like the Huey and Hip that we already have. It's a twin-engine jet that the US Navy flew but the US Marine Corps didn't, and Cobra's past few avatar picture have all been easily found via image search to be taken from F-14 squadron insignias..

Obviously, we'll hopefully get a conclusive answer soon, but if it's not an F-14 it would have to be something extraordinarily vague. I'm no slouch on fighter jets and there's nothing else I can think of that fits the bill. And I don't think LN is shooting for a vague follow-on to their MiG-21Bis.

May i redirect you to cobra's signature.

I never said it was LN who said it. :)

so, you'll have to search the rest of the forum... I think it might have been related to the cobra or something.

So, don't go ahead and say anything I didn't say...

But if LN gets to release a 2 seater... let it come and make all of you guys happy

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

I am very interested to find on what they are working on next.

Personally, I would prefer if they continued on the Russian path and produced the successors of the MiG-21, like the MiG-23 and MiG-25.

However, given how many hints we got, the F-14 indeed is very likely to be their next release. While this is not really an aircraft I am interested in, I still look forward to see how perfect they will be able to recreate it. If they can keep the bar they raised with the MiG-21 up, I have no doubts that it will be awesome.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Personally, I would prefer if they continued on the Russian path and produced the successors of the MiG-21, like the MiG-23 and MiG-25.

However, given how many hints we got, the F-14 indeed is very likely to be their next release. While this is not really an aircraft I am interested in, I still look forward to see how perfect they will be able to recreate it. If they can keep the bar they raised with the MiG-21 up, I have no doubts that it will be awesome.

Exactly that John. I am tied a lot more to russian wings, but just to bring the Tomcat to a realistic two seater simulation (dont know if ever have been done before for pc), it would be the dream of a life of any dedicated simmer. I would kill for a realistic Mig25 and Mig29 but the cat is a legend and LNS would be the perfect guys to make it real in DCS.

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

Did you have mastered the Mig-21 yet?

I don't understand such urgency for news about other models when we have one of the best DCS models up and running and plenty of time to learn it.

Looking to much forward stops you to enjoy what you already have now.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Throw a MiG-27(K) in that list for some ground pounding fun and extra BRRT.

Exactly that John. I am tied a lot more to russian wings, but just to bring the Tomcat to a realistic two seater simulation (dont know if ever have been done before for pc), it would be the dream of a life of any dedicated simmer. I would kill for a realistic Mig25 and Mig29 but the cat is a legend and LNS would be the perfect guys to make it real in DCS.

i pray for some russian hardware, too!

I don't understand such urgency for news about other models when we have one of the best DCS models up and running and plenty of time to learn it.

Some people might not be actually interested in 21, believe it or not. Also, because LNS did such a wonderful job so far, we're eager to see what they bring us next ;) I see nothing wrong with that.

Did you have mastered the Mig-21 yet?

Looking to much forward stops you to enjoy what you already have now.

Not everyone is interested in the the Mig-21 you know, but they still appreciate and respect the quality of work that LN has put into a module.. Some might be looking forward for LN to apply their level of skills on a planes that could interest them also.

I don't understand how could others posts irritate you when you should be spending your time mastering the plane you like right now..

• Like 1

I've sound you irritated?

Nothing far from my intention. Sorry if my post sounds like that. I'm only trying to said that asking so many times about "are we there yet" in every thread about any new module or feature is a waste of time when we have so much to enjoy with right now. Fishbed or whatever you like most.

My dayly flying time is limited and i have more than enough right now with the modules available. Asking when one time after other over threads instead enjoying what we have is not very useful. Developers managed his timeframe and they show us news and announcements when they could do it.

Lets wait for news flying and not asking for it.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I think Microprose did an F14, back in the day...at the time, they were as close to simulators as the PC got...

"Fleet Defender" was the title.

Annoyingly our site is still down, which was a bit of a linchpin in being able to tease a little more.

There is still an update coming in a few minutes though.

a few mins? What a good weekend I'm going to have!

Thank you Nick :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |