starforce computer changes ?

Darkwolf

One activation eaten here as well.

Only for Mig 21.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

I've had the Mig 21 for a year, and have used up 6 activations already! One was with the 1.5 beta download, and another was for this 1.5.1 patch! I can't remember the last time any other modules even wanted to re-activate! This is very annoying!!!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

haha i lost it today and made my own rant post. I have barely had a chance to play this module because of the constant activation and activation errors. Just start getting into it and then it needs reactivating, Fart it needs activation, full moon. yep got to reactivate it. worse yet you can't just reactivate it you have to run the reg file then do it and run DCS in Admin mode.

I don't understand why there so tight with there activation protection. i say piss i off completely. It's just hurting the honest people. People will buy your modules to support your work. This problem has driven me nuts.

I think one little problem is this 10 activation thing... it should be just one for a period of time in stead and nobody would have any problem if somehow it will ask for reactivation a bit earlier. Just ask in the same window the username and password on DCS World module manager/site and serial key and that's all. Obviously, if you see numerous activations triggered by same account/key on different machines you can block that key.

People (me included) get a bit "tense" when they see something they have and payed for being "consumed" by some external factor by mistake no matter that is in fact... nothing more than some numbers.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team

Leatherneck are aware of the issue, please read this post

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=152040

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2