Operation Jupiter - Normandy WWII PvE Playground

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have one request and an issue:

- Request that you add english subtitles along with the german ones;

- Issue: every now and then the server (Dedicated Server on a different machine) stops every non client unit (both players and AI). So, every human player in their respective machine sees everything else stopped in the air for a few seconds (it seems an eternity). It then returns to normal and many minutes later the same happens again. I haven’t experienced this on you Operation Clear Field mission. This with or without the B-17s enabled. Also, I haven’t perceived anything that may trigger this behavior to help troubleshooting. In the Dedicated Server machine the DCS instance stalls (not responding) for a bit according to Task Manager.

Thank you for your missions,

Cheers!!!

15 hours ago, Shrimp said:

Hi,

I have one request and an issue:

- Request that you add english subtitles along with the german ones;

- Issue: every now and then the server (Dedicated Server on a different machine) stops every non client unit (both players and AI). So, every human player in their respective machine sees everything else stopped in the air for a few seconds (it seems an eternity). It then returns to normal and many minutes later the same happens again. I haven’t experienced this on you Operation Clear Field mission. This with or without the B-17s enabled. Also, I haven’t perceived anything that may trigger this behavior to help troubleshooting. In the Dedicated Server machine the DCS instance stalls (not responding) for a bit according to Task Manager.

Thank you for your missions,

Cheers!!!

I can change the axis messages over to English sure. As for your issue ... I have no idea about that one sorry, I don't get anything like what you've described in single player or on dedicated server. The only type of momentary pause I ever see if when new planes spawn into the mission, but when that happens it's milliseconds of pause when they spawn in, not a few seconds like what you have described.

I had updates planned for Crystal Sea and Jupiter, however I am waiting on some ED fixes for some things before I can move forward with any of it.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:41 AM, Surrexen said:

I can change the axis messages over to English sure. As for your issue ... I have no idea about that one sorry, I don't get anything like what you've described in single player or on dedicated server. The only type of momentary pause I ever see if when new planes spawn into the mission, but when that happens it's milliseconds of pause when they spawn in, not a few seconds like what you have described.

I had updates planned for Crystal Sea and Jupiter, however I am waiting on some ED fixes for some things before I can move forward with any of it.

Ok, probably some issue on my side. I'll keep trobleshooting.

Cheers!