paypal without credit card

So I have a question regarding available payment methods.

Last time i tried, it was not possible to pay with paypal without a credit card.

Is this still the same, and if yes, why isn't it possible to pay with a paypal account where the money comes directly from the bank account?

Best regards

Louis | Dancer

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Well, that you have to send the money to your paypal account before trying to do the purchase is clear, but even then my payment was declined last time. That is why I ask if it is still the same because then I will ask a friend with a credit card to gift it to me.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

I can report that it worked this time, don't know why it didn't last time.