SUNTSAG - Lockdown Mods/Liveries Collection (New and Revised)

SUNTSAG

How to setup both the V1 and SCUD-B to launch at a target:

I have also provided a new link to the V1 mod. It now does not conflict with other weapon mods that maybe out there in peoples folders.

Great Stuff, Suntsag! :thumbup:

For the Scud launching Mod I recommend to explain the installing procedure a bit more clear.. it took me a while to find it out, to paste the data into the right folder.. finally I could manage it with the OvGME - creating a special profile for the Scud Mod only.. the correct path: Just show OvMGE the main folder of DCS on your system, without any subfolders..: f.e. "DCS World Open Beta" .... NOT in your "Saved GamesDCS..." folder!

cheers

SCUD-B Activated makes your missile launchable, now with an updated missile flight model. This mod is only JSGME or OvGME compatible and cannot be located in your saved games folders.

Download (Revised) SCUD-B Launchable:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EamBmpW_UwL3eHxnQRXACt8_Y9A0zNWi/view?usp=sharing

Is it possible to hack the missile name so it can appear in the "Missile in Zone" trigger feature ? trying to setup an air raid siren which is triggered by incoming Scuds ?

Whilst I am at is, is there actually a way to play a sound in a localised area rather than globally ? in my limited skill set I have yet to find a way even after investing many hours.....and I am not that much into scripts and avoid tbh, mainly because they are so prone to breaking with updates.

I can't get your latest version to launch at all in post SuperCarrier build btw, in fact when I drop your files in I actually lose the Scud from mission editor altogether atm.

Yes Phantom_Mark that is true as following every update I test my releases. I have made comment in other posts as to my findings....but thank you for the heads up it is appreciated. :thumbup:

havent tested yet. I hope the portable tacan mod still works and the Mats.

Everything else I have provided is working Shrike88 but for how long who knows LOL.

Reading elsewhere it seems anti piracy nonsense is probably the reason why this core mod adjustment is suddenly borked.

Yes I have commented in the other post as to my thoughts on this. I don't usually say anything in instances of this nature but I felt the need this time around. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Suntsag!

About the SCUD Launching Mod..: according to your data in the .lua, the max engaging distance should be about 550 km.. but actually in game the R-17 rocket attacks the target in about 250 km max. (According to Wiki it should be about 275 - 300 km max., so it would be ok)

In which line (in the .lua) can the distance be changed - thatfore the threat circle in the game will match?

thx in advance!

Hi Aureliuz,

The mod no longer works with the latest update in any case.

My information is that the SCUD-B has a range of 600km and that is what I have approximated in the lua. It is the SCUD-A to my knowledge that has the range of 300km. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes Phantom_Mark that is true as following every update I test my releases. I have made comment in other posts as to my findings....but thank you for the heads up it is appreciated. :thumbup:

Everything else I have provided is working Shrike88 but for how long who knows LOL.

Yes I have commented in the other post as to my thoughts on this. I don't usually say anything in instances of this nature but I felt the need this time around. Cheers.

Sorry mate, all this crap is fresh to my eyes this morning, I was posting un-aware yesterday, I actually spent hours trying to hack old version of your files and new version together trying to understand why they never worked all of a sudden, then I learn the reason why today.

I am actually fuming mad, disrespectful behaviour towards the community that feeds them. :joystick:

Thanks for all the stuff you have given us, your time, your effort.......it is very much appreciated, I just hope stuff isn't being pissed up the wall now forever.

SUNTSAG

Hello, I'm having issues after the supercarrier update getting aircraft to rearm and refuel. As soon as I ask the ground crew to rearm I get a DCS crash. Pretty much anything I ask the ground crew to do. Maybe this is on my end. Any ideas?

Thanks

Kroll

SUNTSAG

Hello, I'm having issues after the supercarrier update getting aircraft to rearm and refuel. As soon as I ask the ground crew to rearm I get a DCS crash. Pretty much anything I ask the ground crew to do. Maybe this is on my end. Any ideas?

Thanks

Kroll

Hi Kroll, I guess you purchased the SC....It seems there maybe a bug impacting SC owners, leading to this very issue.

I don't own it and all FARP activity for me, is working as advertised, including both the mods here. Hopefully this will get looked at for the next patch. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I recall before the Scuds took around 7 mins to setup and let loose the Missile once their order to fire was received, now it takes around 1.5mins , was this a conscious decision ? Notice those missiles seem to accelerate and fly much faster now in this version :)

awesome thanks mate, appreciated as usual.

No worries my pleasure. :pilotfly:

I recall before the Scuds took around 7 mins to setup and let loose the Missile once their order to fire was received, now it takes around 1.5mins , was this a conscious decision ? Notice those missiles seem to accelerate and fly much faster now in this version :)

It was a conscious decision but only the launch animations have been sped up. :joystick:

Thanks adding the missile in zone thing btw , Only realised watching the vid now, my question above answered as well :)

Not a problem all mission builders appreciate these small elements. :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]