[ALREADY REPORTED]TGP Slew in Hud not working without waypoint.

Maverick_NL

ED,

I cant slew the tgp in the hud, that square is not moving.

so when i start a mission Multiplayer with no waypoints its not possible to slew the square in the hud i dont see it moving while the TGP is moving on the MFD.

I dont know if this is reported, but here is my report of the bug..

can you please fix this problem.

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

yes it was an old problem but it wasn't so severe if you make a full alignment. But today after patch, it didin't work even 8 min alignment. Hud is not moving and not synched

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

During Holidays i cant make a track file of it.

But its easy to reproduce start a mission without any waypoints in it. Turn on the TGP, select your GBU 12 go in slew mode. and try to slew the square onto a target, you dont see the square moving, it sticks on his place in the hud. also not synced.

Edited by Maverick_NL

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They know.. Has been reported since the jet first came out. Current workaround is have a waypoint that you can then edit.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• ED Team

Hi all

this has already been reported. For now at least one waypoint is required.

This will change once our SPI system is implemented

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2