Upgrading to TrackIR

I'm not exactly sure what the trackhat wired clip is. If it the hat clip for the tir, then continue reading.

From my experience going from hat clip to the pro clip, the occasional sunlight bleed into the room didn't have any affects on the tracking, and I didn't need to wear a hat when flying, racing, etc.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I'm not exactly sure what the trackhat wired clip is. If it the hat clip for the tir, then continue reading.

From my experience going from hat clip to the pro clip, the occasional sunlight bleed into the room didn't have any affects on the tracking, and I didn't need to wear a hat when flying, racing, etc.

i mean Trackhat Clip with IR led mounted on right side of the headset. Of course using PS3 eye cam. But, it seems what ive seen TrackIR did better with track motion, maybe little smooth and easily configurable. Or do i have to set properly to get the same experience like TrackIR?