DCS: MiG-23MLA by RAZBAM

MrDieing

Before ' once again ' being philosophized about unexcited eggs, Razbam should first release the Mig-23. And before that, please take care of their other two modules. Which there would be the Mirage and the Harrier!

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Before ' once again ' being philosophized about unexcited eggs, Razbam should first release the Mig-23. And before that, please take care of their other two modules. Which there would be the Mirage and the Harrier!

Unhatched?

And yes it would be great if they fixed their other modules.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

They said, didn't they. They said work on the MiG-23 will start once the MiG-19 is released. I said, that sounds promising. So now they're doing it. Kudos!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Do we know anything about the close combat modes of the radar for the MLA, by chance? I can't find clean info on the differences between the MLA and -2.

I'm really excited for this development. It's an interesting airplane, and a reasonably capable redfor, full-fidelity module as well. Good luck with the build process!

Edited by RedSky

It would be nice to have an idea of the current development policy of the mig 23.

FB early dev pics doesn't really help to say if the Flogger is still on track or not...

I am dying to see this module ready to go

:-)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

It would be nice to have an idea of the current development policy of the mig 23.

FB early dev pics doesn't really help to say if the Flogger is still on track or not...

I am dying to see this module ready to go

:-)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

You’re right. I personally don’t expect nothing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look at the date of that post, then search at the date when it was disclosed that Razbam would do the 23.:)

MiG-23 was not in your original Roadmap as showed. We can see how appart have been set the Russian modules in comparison with current new release 4th gen aircraft and you actually are busy with a 2nd gen Russian fighter that such aircraft have not scenario yet and nether a counterparts other than F-5 or F-14 in the other edge.

Surprisingly your team announced Mig-23 module with this situation on the table. “Question” Mig-23 is your original module? or is the research of another part that didn’t want to release by themselves?

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Surprisingly your team announced Mig-23 module with this situation on the table. “Question” Mig-23 is your original module? or is the research of another part that didn’t want to release by themselves?

The someone else you're referring to has been working on a UB model, and this is the MLA (far more modernized). Even if they used some of his work originally from when he was part of their team (am I remembering that correctly?), there's nothing wrong with that by itself. Does it matter either way? I'm just excited we're getting one, and one of the more updated variants at that.

There has been a mini drama with ED about the MiG-23 licence...but thankfully it has been confirmed.

From my (admittedly limited) recollection, that drama was likely more end user generated than B2B, though I believe it was mentioned there were some issues to iron out and they wouldn't be disclosed publicly (contracting concerns, etc). The important thing is that we're getting it, and it appears everything there worked out!

I have a request towards Razbam for the MiG-23MLA.

I own the MiG-19 and I love the aircraft but I still think the quality of the cockpit textures is not good compared to the Viggen, FA-18 and the F-14.

So please get acces to a MiG-23MLA and get as many scans, high resolution pictures et cetera. Because that plane deserves the best possible quality possible.

g8PjVMw.png