Upgrading to TrackIR - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-14-2019, 08:56 AM   #1
dray007

Default Upgrading to TrackIR

Hello, currently i have Trackhat wired clip. Is it worth upgrading to TrackIR? any significant differences between them?
dray007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:18 PM   #2
=Panther=

I'm not exactly sure what the trackhat wired clip is. If it the hat clip for the tir, then continue reading.

From my experience going from hat clip to the pro clip, the occasional sunlight bleed into the room didn't have any affects on the tracking, and I didn't need to wear a hat when flying, racing, etc.

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Twitch Channel
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, JetSeat, Oculus Rift cv1, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC
=Panther= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:17 AM   #3
dray007

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Panther= View Post
I'm not exactly sure what the trackhat wired clip is. If it the hat clip for the tir, then continue reading.

From my experience going from hat clip to the pro clip, the occasional sunlight bleed into the room didn't have any affects on the tracking, and I didn't need to wear a hat when flying, racing, etc.
i mean Trackhat Clip with IR led mounted on right side of the headset. Of course using PS3 eye cam. But, it seems what ive seen TrackIR did better with track motion, maybe little smooth and easily configurable. Or do i have to set properly to get the same experience like TrackIR?
dray007 is offline   Reply With Quote