AvioDev C-101 Release Announcement

Tango

Well, Tango, I appreciate your information. That level of information is quite helpful to build an opinion. So, I've changed my mind and will buy the module asap. :)

I was not aware that AFM development is such a big deal -- but then again, I am not a programmer, either.

Would be nice if developer diaries could give us some insights on those things; that additional info makes a huge difference in my understanding of the process. So thanks for that. :)

Just some more context:

the Me 109, which ED had sunk 120,000 USD of its own funds into the flight model. This did not include the model, cockpit model, cockpit systems, etc. It’s safe to assume that a DCS Module can reach well above 150,000 USD to complete.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=126824

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCS:C-101 ... 2 days to release... ;)

So there is a delay?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DCS: C-101 Beta Release on January 15th, 2015

VALENCIA, Spain, December 31st, 2014 - DCS: C-101 Beta will be released on January 15th, 2015!

###

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Wow. That's an eye-opener for sure. Then again, what exactly makes developing a flight model so costly?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

In the case of the VPJT L-39 we estimate 4000+ man-hours of work went into the project. I'll leave you to crunch the numbers on that one. If you think that level of work is impossible for 2 devs, over a 2 year period, given that we worked on it whenever we could that is only ~20 hrs/week per developer.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Cheers for the update, a day is nothing! Really keen!!:D

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..

Quick update:

The files are now in the hands of ED, so all being well, release should be imminent! 8)

Thank you to everyone who has shown their support during this development! We greatly appreciate it, and we hope you enjoy flying the C-101 very shortly!! :D

Best regards,

Tango.

Quick update:

The files are now in the hands of ED, so all being well, release should be imminent! 8)

Thank you to everyone who has shown their support during this development! We greatly appreciate it, and we hope you enjoy flying the C-101 very shortly!! :D

Best regards,

Tango.

gooood job

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I'm very excited about the release of these jets... I will purchase to show my support to Avio Dev. If the Mirag F-1 is Avio Dev's next project just take my money right now!!! If not then I will pay double if Avio Dev is willing to keep working on it until it's eventual release.

Tango, I think you missed this question. Can you please take a look?

Tango, will be possible to select to carry or not to carry the copilot in both variants? And will he/she (have you ever tought in creating a female pilot/copilot?) spot enemies?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Quick update:

The files are now in the hands of ED, so all being well, release should be imminent!

Tango.

All right, everything is rolling then..

Thanks for the news, and waiting for release to come and put my hands on that bird. Congratulations Aviodev.

Hi Tango and Co :-)

Congrats on your first release, no doubt it will be a good one. However, are we getting it today or is a delay still in place?

Regards and good luck,

Matej

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2291085&postcount=231

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

C-101

So what happened to the C-101? Was it not supposed to be released to day?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=136754

//Edit//

My question thread was moved to this thread.. I understand it is delayed for 1 day :)

Edited by KennethBF

Hardware:

Mainboard: MSI Z77!-GD65 Gaming, Socket-1155

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K, Quad Core, 3,5 GHz, 8MB

RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3 2133 MHz 2x4 GB

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB