!IMPORTANT! - INDIEGOGO BACKER COLLECTION

Cobra847

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway I could buy the MiG-21bis right now and get the early access?

~C. Wyatt

I fly anything that without engine(s), it falls like a brick... and well everything else will too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will check through the e-mails and see if yours is there.

No, sorry. It will be available soon, however. :)

Dang it... so close but yet so far away!!!!

~C. Wyatt

I fly anything that without engine(s), it falls like a brick... and well everything else will too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cobra,

Is it possible to have a confirmation that our backer contribution has been taken into account, or as default if something is missing?

(just to say: 'For you, all is OK' or 'It seems there is a problem for you: there is 'such_data' missing').

Thanks

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Cobra,

Is it possible to have a confirmation that our backer contribution has been taken into account, or as default if something is missing?

(just to say: 'For you, all is OK' or 'It seems there is a problem for you: there is 'such_data' missing').

Thanks

A confirmation list of backers from LS could be a wise movement.

That'd be nice, indeed.

Didn't hear anything from LS so far.

We will send out some confirmation e-mails prior to the module's release which will allow for leeway in terms of compensating for any lack of info.

Don't worry guys; we will be taking good care of you, and we'll be here to answer concerns or fix any potential issues quickly and effectively. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

We will send out some confirmation e-mails prior to the module's release which will allow for leeway in terms of compensating for any lack of info.

Don't worry guys; we will be taking good care of you, and we'll be here to answer concerns or fix any potential issues quickly and effectively. :)

Thank you. Your efforts are appreciated. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That's OK,You can just send me The download link to The Mig...That will save You a step:D

j/k:thumbup:Thank You.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...