Question on proper weapon choice

DZShizzam

I'm designing a ground attack/strike mission for the Mirage that involves a low altitude ingress, pop up, and attacking two bridges.

My question is, what is the best weapon with which to destroy the bridges in the Mirage?

I'm thinking that the Mk82s will be hard to be accurate enough with, unless I drop a barrage of 6 of them all at once.

I'm thinking rockets will not be powerful enough to destroy a bridge in DCS?

And I'm worried that the Belougas will not affect a bridge much, either.

Thoughts?

High drag bombs?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Hmmmm yummy loft-bombing JTAC...:)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

If you want it real life accurate, big bombs are normally used against bridges and guided weapons preferred.

As the Mirage cannot carry Mk.84 (nor Mk.83), the obvious weapon of choice would be GBU-10/24, with GBU-16 as second option.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]