Multicrew Jittery TV?

zero2005

So, me and my buddy are trying to get multicrew working for this thing, got everything *mostly* working, although it's kind of annoying that I cant flare from the left seat, and several of the switches are unable to be operated from the left as well, but the most important thing is that the TV is completely unusable -- we're both in VR and the camera is so unstable and shaking like Michael J Fox is at the controls. My buddy is trying to hold it as steady as possible but it's just a straight no-go at this point. Is there any fix for this, or should I just chalk it up to being broken at this point?

System: Intel 14700k on MSi z690 DDR4 pro, Arctic Liquid Frozer II 360mm AIO, 64gb ddr4-3600mhz CL16, Gigabyte 4090
Winwing Orion2 F-15EX/F-16EX combo, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, TM Warthog (Shelved)
2x 256gb Vertex 4 SSD's, 2x 1tb Sabrent NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD's, 1x 4.0tb Silicon Power NVMe, 1x 4tb Seagate HDD
VR: Quest 3 (Current), HP Reverb G1 (Shelved)

Multi crew has been unstable in the Gazelle for years now as side by side cockpit controls are difficult to sync between crew members. This is part of the reason why the Huey and Hip do not have their promised multi crew functionality as well. It's also the reason why the TV sensor goes wonky in multi crew, since the Gazelle is trying to sync the image with both pilot and commander positions.

I would avoid it altogether until ED has a chance to sort out the multi crew in the sim. Give Polychop some time to implement it after ED is done as they are not actively supporting it at this time.

Hope that helps.