Anyway a Youtuber could get earlier access to show the Carrier?

carss

I'm really considering buying the Carrier, however I really want to know what it is that I'm buying and how it'll operate. Is there anyway a certain famous DCS youtuber we all know could get an early version of the product before it releases and preview it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

I'm really considering buying the Carrier, however I really want to know what it is that I'm buying and how it'll operate. Is there anyway a certain famous DCS youtuber we all know could get an early version of the product before it releases and preview it?

Yes. Wags will get SC and will make videos about it.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

hahah, yeah. I dont even know what the/a "famous" Tuber is. If my Video doesn't start with, "Hey there, this is Wags from Eagle Dynamics ..." then it's either unimportant or self important.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

If you want to see more info before purchasing, don't purchase until they release more info/videos. I'm sure they will soon.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

I am a retired professor who has an undergrad in Business and a graduate degree in Business Ethics and it pains me to see willful ignorance in commerce. Is it really much to ask for a peak, a test drive, an example, a taste, or even a product review before buying. Here is a secret to our present frustrations: if it is one thing I learn about capitalism, is that it can not and will not best operate, for all concern, in the absence of competition. These are the cards we have been dealt. So act accordingly.

hahah, yeah. I dont even know what the/a "famous" Tuber is. If my Video doesn't start with, "Hey there, this is Wags from Eagle Dynamics ..." then it's either unimportant or self important.

:thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I am a retired professor who has an undergrad in Business and a graduate degree in Business Ethics and it pains me to see willful ignorance in commerce. Is it really much to ask for a peak, a test drive, an example, a taste, or even a product review before buying. Here is a secret to our present frustrations: if it is one thing I learn about capitalism, is that it can not and will not best operate, for all concern, in the absence of competition. These are the cards we have been dealt. So act accordingly.

Famous YouTuber's of great renown are also attempting to earn money for themselves in the process. I bore witness to a famous YouTuber of great renown making a 15 minutes video on some screenshots in the newsletter. So, there are issues with where the balance of self interest competes with objectivity.

"Try before you buy" works with good and deep long life products. Software and a fickle market age generally doesn't survive first contact. Steam reviews are my favourite cesspit.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I stopped reading at YOUTUBER and FAMOUS...........

By famous YouTuber, I basically only mean Youtubers in the DCS community like Grim Reapers, Red Kite, MagzTV etc. They've done reviews before like on the F-14 and the F/A-18 before those planes were released so I don't see what's wrong

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

By famous YouTuber, I basically only mean Youtubers in the DCS community like Grim Reapers, Red Kite, MagzTV etc. They've done reviews before like on the F-14 and the F/A-18 before those planes were released so I don't see what's wrong

Many of us did not like that either. Don't be surprised if there is not a wealth of warm reactions to your ask.

Many of us did not like that either. Don't be surprised if there is not a wealth of warm reactions to your ask.

I really don't understand what the negative reactions are all for? Isn't it normal for some for some of them to receive a product so they can do a review of it beforehand? What's wrong if i simply asked if or not it would happen?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jealousy.

Anyway the best is to wait a couple of days after release to watch the drama first, then to collect more reviews to reduce the average bias of opinions.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Only person who knows how to make videos thats videos should be seen....

Then there are couple others like Redkite that knows how to make tutorials right. And then finally the "1 minute tutorial" that should get big bonus, as it is just the right time one should spend to remind about procedures, in repeat....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Blah blah blah, nobody cares about your claimed business degrees. It's utterly irrelevant. They ALWAYS provide a list of features current and planned, just like with every other digital product on the planet. There will ALWAYS be multiple people jumping in to provide reviews. In conclusion, this thread is pointless, as is your indignant ''consumer advocacy''.

Click hungry youtubers are just as cancerous as the rest of social media.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

You know what man, you have a serious attitude problem with everything and everyone.

I thought it was just with me and my beliefs, but you've really demonstrated it's pretty much against anyone that doesn't go along with what you want or think the way you do.

Youtubers getting early access is pretty much the standard in the video game community for the last several years and it's a legitimate question. Youtubers and consumers viewing the product early is a mutually beneficial relationship. They get what they want and we get what they want. It's BUSINESS, something you obviously don't know anything about.

You don't have to be rude to people about their claimed background either - you don't see us questioning whatever it was you did at the Lockheed Martin plant at Fort Worth. You could have been mopping the floor as a janitor for all we know.

Cylon, judging from his avatar pic and most of his comments, I wouldn't take him very seriously or even respond to anything he says.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I really don't understand what the negative reactions are all for? Isn't it normal for some for some of them to receive a product so they can do a review of it beforehand? What's wrong if i simply asked if or not it would happen?

YT as a platform is a mess and sadly most of people on there only cares about clicks and making money in a scummy way - so its easy to put "baddie" sticker on everybody that makes YT materials.

The thing is - DCS is not a money maker on YT, so thats one.

Our niche hobby can only benefit from more people presenting the content of DCS - thats two.

If somebody, especially our fellow flight simmer makes entertaining and informative videos on YT, likes it and (if VERY lucky) makes some pennies of it - I honestly cant see any issue, that's three.

If they should or not (and who) receive preview of the DCS products - no idea, this is for ED to decide. I can only speak for myself here - personally don't see the big issue.

Fly safe o7

Edited by bart86pl

• ED Team

Hi all

When the time is right and if we think it we will be useful we will contact youtubers.

We will likely have our own video showcasing more of the carriers.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2