Newbie Questions...

jester224

:helpsmilie: I have recently started developing my first multiplayer missions. I have a couple of issues, which are related. Deploying the mission to a dedicated server is easy, but I want to use some custom Skins with some of the aircraft. How do I include them for the other users to see while playing the mission. Second, if I want to use a sound files with a mission do I need to copy this to a specific location on the server? Will this then play on the players connected to it. :pilotfly:

If you are using the ME without any scripting for the sound files, just attach them to a trigger and they'll be included with the mission download when a client connects.

If, on the other hand, you are using scripting to trigger/play the sound files... Attach all sound files to a single trigger that will never become true. Then just a matter of referencing the name of the desired sound file from within the script.

Not sure on the skins, as I've never messed with them.

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals