Mission EDITOR (ME) - Hidden Units display

eyusuf

Can we please display hidden groups and units as an opaque icon in the mission editor - currently you have to unhide said group or unit to edit or modify it. While this is frustrating it also detracts from the functionality of the map in that the ME map is supposed to give you an overview of your mission. If you have alot of hidden units in the ME and can't see them u then have to create a mind map of who, what, where and even when - because there is the time factor. This could even help with why and how in the tactical sense.

Showing them as opaque icons that are seletable would go a long way in improving the ME's UI.

Thanks

Example of an

The Paeretro principle states that you should focus 80% of your effort on the top 20% of your problems.

So in keeping with this principle let us try to focus our wish list on those many simple things that can be done to enhance the simulator. Incidentally this request is not new.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Very good idea!

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |