What It's All About - DCS World Cinematic

My second cinematic, this time with more Hornet! Let me know what you think! The goal was to make a video that I could show to my friends and help them understand what I'm doing in DCS.

"Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don't have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what's going on and what you should be involved in." -Buzz Aldrin

Not the biggest fan of the synth music OP, but really nice video.

Thanks, yeah I just wanted to do something different. I was getting tired of Glitch Mob in every video :lol:

Very nice!

Thanks!

"Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don't have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what's going on and what you should be involved in." -Buzz Aldrin

Really nice video. Good job:thumbup:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Thanks everyone!