Fps loss solved

Just a little hint for those, who suffered a sudden loss of frames during the last few weeks.

I couldn't go beyond +/- 43 frames, no matter which settings I did choose. Tried everything from installing Geforce Experience, enabeling shadow stream, fiddling around with certain drivers and the registry, ovreclocking my gpu ....

The cure was to check the dcs.exe's "deactivate fullscreen optimizations" in the properties compatibility tab.

I also did that to the updater.exe and the run.exe, too.

Now I'm happy to be back at 90+ fps and the world turns in the right direction again.

Hope I could help some people.

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

Thanks for that !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Just a little hint for those, who suffered a sudden loss of frames during the last few weeks.

I couldn't go beyond +/- 43 frames, no matter which settings I did choose. Tried everything from installing Geforce Experience, enabeling shadow stream, fiddling around with certain drivers and the registry, ovreclocking my gpu ....

The cure was to check the dcs.exe's "deactivate fullscreen optimizations" in the properties compatibility tab.

Now I'm happy to be back at 90+ fps and the world turns in the right direction again.

That no works in my case

• 3 months later...
...The cure was to check the dcs.exe's "deactivate fullscreen optimizations" in the properties compatibility tab....
There's no even this option in mine. :) :P

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

There's no even this option in mine. :) :P

Win7 ??

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

do you have "fullscreen" checked within dcs? because i noticed a slight fps improvment by unchecking that. maybe a different solution to the same issue?

Win7 ??

Win7 users should probably disable desktop composition ( performance info & tools -> advanced tools -> performance options -> uncheck Enable desktop composition ) if it's on, that tends to make a difference to most things.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction