]Red Flag Training Missions Campaign v1.0 - F-14B

beppe_goodoldrebel

Hi Beppe. I solved the issue.

It seems that my ability to read is in question! Haha. I didn't realise that the campaign required the NTTR map. I don't have that one. I only have Caucasus so far which doesn't seem to have many missions/campaigns made for it. It would be nice for people to make more for the default map I think.

Anyway thanks all for your patience.

Regards

FC

Hi Beppe. I solved the issue.

It seems that my ability to read is in question! Haha. I didn't realise that the campaign required the NTTR map. I don't have that one. I only have Caucasus so far which doesn't seem to have many missions/campaigns made for it. It would be nice for people to make more for the default map I think.

Anyway thanks all for your patience.

Regards

FC

:thumbup:

There is a ton of campaigns for Caucasus considering is the default map.

You should consider to by NTTR though.

What is the key to completing mission 2? i followed directions of switching radio channels, flying close formation to F-5s. but they get to the truck stop at end and continue circling. I break off and land and nothing, next mission starts at mission 1.

You're supposed to fly formation until wypt3. Then RTB following instructions. Land at Nellis 21L up to the end of runway then taxi right, contact ground, then right again to taxiway F, looking for parking spot 135 - only there should be "mission completed" message.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

What is the key to completing mission 2? i followed directions of switching radio channels, flying close formation to F-5s. but they get to the truck stop at end and continue circling. I break off and land and nothing, next mission starts at mission 1.

Springfield 1 ( F5s ) breaks orbit after you get the clearance from Tower to takeoff IIRC.

Will check later today but I'm sure it's something you miss during the ATC interaction, probably some missing spacebar on Tower or Departure.

Springfield 1 ( F5s ) breaks orbit after you get the clearance from Tower to takeoff IIRC.

Will check later today but I'm sure it's something you miss during the ATC interaction, probably some missing spacebar on Tower or Departure.

Can confirm it's something you miss in the ATC.

Please check the 2 videos in the first post.

Thanks ill check in a few days, but just for clarifaction, mission works great up until return to Nellis. F-5s circle the truck stop and i did get atis, contacted approach, etc. Am I supposed to roll out to end of runway?

So you are stuck before landing! I understood it was just after takeoff.

You have to land before the F5s and taxi to park where you started.

Yes, move at the end of the runway.

• 4 months later...
I am having a problem with the aggressor mission, is it number 6? I can not get the ground crew to put on the electric power nor air supply...So I am sitting there and getting nowhere...

I'll try changing colors to Nellis AFB, from blue to red.

This should not break anything.

You can try yourself too in the mission editor.

In the worst case you can also spawn hot instead of cold and dark by editing parking state of your group.

• 4 months later...

I had the same problem and tried to edit the mission in the mission editor. I did both changes (Nellis to red and spawning hot from parking).

If I fly the mission from the mission editor, it works, but from the campaign, it does not (aircraft is still cold and dark and ground crew does not respond).

????????????

Edited by Pyker

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 3:09 PM, beppe_goodoldrebel said:

hi guys! i'm reviewing all my mission after 2.7 update. 
Apart from that bug at the Agressor mission , is there anything else i'm not aware of?

I can also maybe include a A version campaign.... 
will see after fixing.

Hi there,

I seem to have a problem with the night formation flying mission (Day 1). I fly in formation with the tanker but the F117 never shows up. When I have a look at the F10 map it just goes in a straight line after WP1 and continues on untill crashing.

Edit: Seems that changing the fuel quantity of the F117 at spawn from the 21% does the trick and the missions works well after that.

Edited by TheKiffman

On 5/11/2021 at 4:02 PM, TheKiffman said:

Hi there,

I seem to have a problem with the night formation flying mission (Day 1). I fly in formation with the tanker but the F117 never shows up. When I have a look at the F10 map it just goes in a straight line after WP1 and continues on untill crashing.

Edit: Seems that changing the fuel quantity of the F117 at spawn from the 21% does the trick and the missions works well after that.

thank you! i'll have a look at this! 

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I noticed the mission 6 where we play red that the Ground crew would not provide power or air. I am trying a work around where I changed WP) to start on ramp hot in the mission editor. I will report back if that works without breaking the mission.

Great missions for learning and getting use to the f-14 by the way.

Edited by Chief_Biv

PC Hardware: i9-12900k, RTX 3080 10GB, 32GB DDR5 4400MHz, NVME.2 Drives, Alienware 38" 3840x1600 144MHz Monitor, TrackIR Pro Clip, HP Reverb G2 V2 

Flight Controls: Winwing Orion 1 FA-18 Stick and Throttle HOTAS / Logitech Rudder Pedals

DCS Modules: Too many to list after the 15 year sale