Radio Whitenoise

dmatt76

[NEED TRACK] Hissing noise on startup

As soon as the engine spools up and stabilizes to idle a loud hissing noise appears (similar to a radio static). It happens on both open and closed canopy, same volume. Looked around the cockpit, radios/tacan seems to be off.. Any idea what can that be?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

Turn the Comm 1 and Comm 2 Squelch on. Just behind the Comm volume knobs.

i7-10700K @ 5Ghz | Asus Z490 Tuf Pro Gaming | RTX 3090 | 64 Gb RAM @3.6Ghz | 1TB Samsung 970 EVO+ SSD | 1TB addlink S70 M.2 SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 4TB HDD | Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Turn the Comm 1 and Comm 2 Squelch on. Just behind the Comm volume knobs.

+1 for this

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

Radios in OFF position need squelch...? -> Bug.

Just had the same experience, had my ears almost bleed while Wags was talking me further down the start procedure with his narrators voice... ah so much fun already (was cruisin down the landscape, too since I hadn't set my brakes nor throttle axis, too haha)

Edited by Hekktor

Horrible noise sound

starting the plane and after I put the throttle in idle start a horrible noise sound and I can not stop it

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

I found that turning intercom off fixes the issue without turning comm1 and comm2 down

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5