F-15c RWR Question

dresoccer4

hi everyone. sorry if this post isn't in the correct place. I had a quick question about F-15c's RWR codes. I've had a few pop up that i couldn't figure out who or what they belonged to.

For example, what is "F2"? I don't see that one listed in the F-15 manual anywhere, though its possible its right in front of me and i'm losing my mind. i also did a google search, but all that came back was the F2 view mode.

a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

I think F2 is a Tornado, IIRC.

thanks, that would make sense in my current game. but i looked in F-15 manual and the tornado just ain't there. is there a complete list available anywhere? guessing is a pretty good way to get blown out of the sky :D

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Not sure if there's a complete list somewhere. The manual, although mission a few entries, is the most comprehensive one that I know of.

You can differentiate between an airborne threat on the RWR and one that's ground based by looking for a little 'hat' symbol on top of it (something that looks like this: ^ ). If it's got that symbol it's airborne, if not, it's ground based.

Bear in mind, though, that it's different to the large diamond around it (primary threat) and the semi-circle (newest threat).

Hope that helps. :)

"What's that goat doing up here in the clouds?"

I believe there was a document somewhere here, with all the TEWS Symbols./

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Sounds like maybe you have the Mitsubishi F-2 mod???

when i did my google search, the F-2 fighter came up as well. but i don't have that mod installed. it actually did turn out to be a Tornado.

i downloaded that RWR list you linked to, and looks like the A-10c does have the F-2 listed as F2. but it's different in the F-15 i guess.