3/13 updates including F14 launch and OB fixes?

Zyll

3/13 updates including F14 launch and OB fixes?

Oh please tell me the uncommanded roll bug is fixed. I would rather have that fixed before anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

WAGS, your advice please. I'm flying DCS World's FA-18 module on my C: SSD drive rather than the Open Beta loaded on my third F: SATA drive. I did see some changes to the Options menu in the last update but, I'm not sure where everything landed (DCS stable or Open Beta). My question is: Which platform should I be using? BTW, the last update wiped out my IFEI export to my second monitor using Capt. Zeen's export .lua. My DDI's and AMPCD are working fine (with the exception of the MPCD's blurry fonts after I exit Map view). It would be great if the next updates would include a clean hassel-free export of all the viewports (DDI's, AMPCD, IFEI and, RWR). Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

I am also waiting the uncommanded roll fix for tmorrow, I made some mission with weather, and the aircraft is quite unflyable.

Thanks for the amount a work already done on the F/A-18.

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Affirm.

Oh many thanks

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

If we get TWS and JDAM on 13th will be great...

Sounds like it's not happening - seems like we're just getting bug fixes for the things added in the last update. Wags will definitely give us a video showing how JDAMs or TWS work before they're released and for previous features it's normally released a few days before the OB update itself, so seems like they've not made the cut for this release or we'd have seen a video by now.

Sounds like it's not happening - seems like we're just getting bug fixes for the things added in the last update. Wags will definitely give us a video showing how JDAMs or TWS work before they're released and for previous features it's normally released a few days before the OB update itself, so seems like they've not made the cut for this release or we'd have seen a video by now.

Way too quiet this week unfortunately... But any and all bug fixes to make SA better is certainly something I'm looking forward too.

Once we get TWS with HAFU symbology on radar the Hornet will be even more lethal than it already is...

Yes, there will be an Hornet update this week that is focus on D/L and IFF fixes and additions.

Some selective reading going on in this thread. Wags has clearly stated we'll be getting some additions along with the bugfixes - we just don't know what those additions are. He's previously indicated that JDAM & LTWS were next on the implementation list along with the Mission Card; I doubt we'll get all of these, but let's just wait and see - and more importantly, read.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly: