JOY_BTN7 no longer functioning

oboe

Hi guys,

I've encountered a problem since being away from the game for a week or so - I have my Warthog joystick button 7 mapped to zoom in slow, and it is not functioning in game. I have button 9 mapped to zoom out slow, and that works fine.

Windows joystick calibration sees this button working OK; in game I can map and unmap the zoom function to this button without problems, that is, DCS's controller page recognizes when I press this button and allows my to assign the function without problems. It just doesn't do anything in the game any more when I press it.

I'm pretty new to the game, and am training myself with the F-5E, but I have the same problem in the F-15C.

The only thing that has changed since I got back from vacation is that I switched back to TRACKIR from VR using the Lenovo Explorer. I had the same mappings in VR though.

Anybody run into this before?

Thanks!

EDIT: I found the problem - I had assigned JOY_BTN7 for VR Zoom in the UI Layer - clearing that assignment did the trick!

Edited by oboe
PROBLEM SOLVED

Ryzen 7 2700, MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200, 970 EVO 1TB SSD, eVGA GTX 1080 8GB ACX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]