Latest TM throttle and joystick Calibration tool

wrd7105

evening from Australia, does anyone know what the latest TM Throttle and Joystick calibration tool version is and would anyone be able to share it with me please.

ive just completed a degrease and clean of both throttle and joystick and they are both way off and need calibrating.

i don’t want to use the windows game controller calibration tool.

Do a google search for Thrustmaster Warthog Calibration Tool. Don't use windows to calibrate your TM devices or you can run into all kinds of problems, only reset with windows and use TM's software for calibration.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

• 2 weeks later...

I believe version 1.13 is the latest (for Joystick). Found here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1293634&postcount=36

Earlier versions of the calibration tools can be found in that thread. I do believe I found both Throttle and Joystick calibration tools from TM in that thread.

I used 1.13 and it works. Also tried earlier versions that also worked (1.11?) before reading up to post #36 in the thread.

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

I would have thought that since they released a HOTAS - TPR (Rudder Pedals) combined driver install EXE, they would have released a newer calibration EXE as well. Kinda weird that it's so hard to find on their website.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC