Holiday and New Year Wishes

Hawkeye60

Happy new year everybody

Happy new year Guys and dolls!

Looking forward too the new years letter from Matt! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

S! Happy new year, i follow from 2004 (lock on). LOVE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• 11 months later...

BUMP!

Merry Christmas!:santa:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you and Merry Xmas!

Another year gone... Despite missing / WIP features, DCS has given me hours and hours of fun.

Looking at it from a distance, 2.5 is the best and most stable version of DCS we've ever had.

Best wishes to ED and thank you :santa:

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

I also wish everyone a nice Christmas. And also to the developers who came to the update on December 18. have really stepped on the gas again, a big 'thank you'!

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 11 months later...

Merry Christmas to All!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a poet, but here's my BIG THANK YOU to ED, 3rd party devs and campaign authors!

When I first opened the box called "DCS" in 2020, I didn't realize I was opening a treasure chest. Yeah, I know about some bugs here and there, stuff and all, but it definitely IS a treasure chest. Choppers - all so different from one another, it's as if each of them was a different "game". Warbirds - so different from modern day birds. A-10C (and now version II with that augmented reality HMCS whizzbang) so different from uhm... anything else.
And I still haven't bought a single fighter jet, i.e. the things that most people seem to be here for! (That's still on my "TO DO" list).
To me it all feels like a sandbox to a kid!
I guess that must be high fidelity magic.

Best wishes for all the hardworking, smart and creative people who make all this possible.
Also all the best to you, sim nerds, who fuel that crazy undertaking with your hard-earned bucks and countless comments on the forums 😉
Cheers, boys and girls! I'm gonna have some good craft beer for your health.

Looking forward to 2021 - the Hind, Mosquito, Kiowa... yummy!

Edited by scoobie

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

On 12/11/2020 at 10:44 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

Merry Christmas to All!

Thanks .. I wish all of you a happy xmas and may the new year bring an end to this Pandemic.

sDigESj.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB