It is recommended that the Polychop-Simu modify the brightness of the sa-342 cockpit

The following video three years ago shows that the cockpit brightness of the sa-342 was indeed brighter than now

This change seems to occur after the dcs have been revised, and even if the cockpit lights are turned on, it will not improve..

But the company does not seem to improve in time

I am surprised that the cockpit has become so darker than before, has the company's internal R&D personnel not found it? Or because the former CEO has left the company and cannot make core changes.

Highly recommended that the Polychop-Simu modify the brightness of the sa-342 cockpit

Edited by huchanronaa

{tgree years ago}

Please compare the brightness and clarity of the current version of the sa-342 cockpit with yourself.

The appearance of the model seems to be darker

Other sa-342 videos uploaded a few years ago, please search on youtube yourself.

Please Compare the difference in brightness and clarity between past and current cockpits

Please, don't make new threads if there are others with the same topic.

sorry!!BUT What I want to explain is:

After comparing the youtube sa-342 videos of previous years, it can be confirmed that the brightness of the cockpit is normal at the time, it looks like a real helicopter cockpit, but when the dcs world is greatly revised about 2.5, the cockpit becomes Very dark, even if the lights are turned on,I have some cockpit photos with DCS WORLD printscreen sa-342 on OTHER POST. Can you go to research whether this is like a high-definition dcs airplane? In my opinion, if this is ED's own aircraft, such a dark cockpit seems Can't pass the test and sell it, But what surprised me even more is that the developers of Polychop-Simulations have not yet fixed the obvious BUG of this AA+ level.

I have officially submitted a report to ED

Edited by huchanronaa

A few days ago dcs world was updated, but the update of the dark cockpit correction has not been added.

Hi! The problem was solved a day before the OB launch so it was impossible to be included, furthermore, the today's patch is for the stable version.

Cheers.

Chinook lover - Rober -

Swatstar98 is correct, the issue was fixed one day before the patch which gave us not enough time to test and make sure the fix does not break anything else. We hope to bring you the fix in a DCS update as soon as possible.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The BUG of the dark cockpit has been around for a while, and the other three helicopters in the DCS WORLD have not been found to have similar problems after upgrading to 2.5.

So please handle it as soon as possible

The developers have already replied to you in this thread stating that it will be handled "as soon as possible" (ASAP).

The dark cockpit issue has been fixed internally and will be added to a DCS World update ASAP. Thanks for reporting this.

And, just to be clear, although "fixed internally", it will still take a while to get that version beta-tested, checked by the ED QA process, incorporated into the next Open Beta, added to the Steam version, and then released according to ED's release cycles. And the Stable Version will take a bit longer again. DCS is a very complex, multi-level system and things take time. "ASAP" does not mean "instantly"... although it is still ASAP. ;)

I think it is pretty cool that Polychop got it sorted quickly... especially given they are busy with other projects and it is the summer holidays (do those guys ever take a break?). We just need to wait for it to work its way through the DCS system now. :)

• 3 weeks later...