U.F.O. - Page 36 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #351
SUBS17
Veteran

Which Government? Because the US Government let the public see the Tic Tac HUD tape, people should appreciate that fore it has never happened before.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:49 PM   #352
MegOhm_SD

Fun thread... all joking aside... I wonder how many of us have actually witnessed a UFO sighting.

At the risk of drawing Ire and the crap that goes with it... here is my experience never shared before except with family.

I have witnessed two events, both at night in a pitch black cloudless, moonless sky.

1971 - ~22:00 - Atlantic Beach, North Carolina: Three friends and I saw a 3 “ship” that looked like bright planets far apart at three different points in the sky, they came together at high speed from great distances to a triangular formation very close together and stopped dead straight up overhead at very high altitude for about 30 seconds. Then each accelerated at equal rapid speed in opposite directions, each to the horizon in less than one second and disappeared. Of course, no sound and to us it looked like it was not in our atmosphere. I spoke to my friends recently and we all remember the exact same thing. We were on the beach with an unobscured view.

1986 - ~18:00 - Greenville, North Carolina: I was alone and driving to the grocery store when lights caught my eye (I am always noticing aircraft because of my forever interest in aviation), there were three white lights forming a triangle against the black starry sky. I looked again and noticed they did not seem to be moving, at least not very fast which I thought unusual. I pulled over and stopped to watch. This came from the East, came painfully slow directly toward my location until it was directly overhead. The three lights formed a triangle which blocked out the stars. It was huge and of course appeared black as it was a pitch black night. It appeared to be very low because of the huge size and amount of sky it was blocking. I could easily see the dark triangular shape. The white lights were steady, no flashing. It slowly turned South and eventually moved on so slowly I could not imagine anything that Id ever seen airborne that could move so slow.

Can’t explain either occurrence. And I do not believe anyone can.

So. Yeah you can laugh... or explain it away, but i know what I saw. Two different extremes.

Thing is....Zuckerberg is definitely an Alien... Some Kind of Grey Hybrid

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus S, Win 10

Last edited by MegOhm_SD; 07-19-2019 at 01:07 PM.
MegOhm_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 10:08 PM   #353
zhukov032186

I have an almost UFO story, too.

I used to work nights in the oilfield. One night, I was driving along a dark road when suddenly a great white light illuminated the entire area.around me. Looking up into the sky, I saw a white orb approaching rapidly. For just a moment I thought ''Uh oh. They DO exist.'' Then the angle shifted and I realised it was a plane on final and he happened to flick his landing lights on while I was directly in front of him. Later, in the day, I saw I had (obviously) passed an airport, it even warned of low flying aircraft
zhukov032186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 10:37 PM   #354
MiG21bisFishbedL

I saw a UFO over the 4th of July weekend. My neighbor's wife has quite the arm on her when she's pissed. I still don't know what that was she chucked.

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals
MiG21bisFishbedL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:18 AM   #355
Delta59R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
Fun thread... all joking aside... I wonder how many of us have actually witnessed a UFO sighting.

At the risk of drawing Ire and the crap that goes with it... here is my experience never shared before except with family.

I have witnessed two events, both at night in a pitch black cloudless, moonless sky.

1971 - Atlantic Beach, North Carolina: Three friends and I saw a 3 “ship” that looked like bright planets far apart at three different points in the sky, they came together at high speed from great distances to a triangular formation very close together and stopped dead straight up overhead at very high altitude for about 30 seconds. Then each accelerated at equal rapid speed in opposite directions, each to the horizon in less than one second and disappeared. Of course, no sound and to us it looked like it was not in our atmosphere. I spoke to my friends recently and we all remember the exact same thing. We were on the beach with an unobscured view.

1986 - Greenville, North Carolina: I was alone and Diving to the grocery store when lights caught my eye (I am always noticing aircraft because of my forever interest in aviation), there were three white lights forming a triangle against the black starry sky. I looked again and noticed they did not seem to be moving, at least not very fast which I thought unusual. I pulled over and stopped to watch. This came from the East, came painfully slow directly toward my location until it was directly overhead. The three lights formed a triangle which blocked out the stars. It was huge and of course appeared black as it was a pitch black night. It appeared to be very low because of the huge size and amount of sky it was blocking. I could easily see the dark triangular shape. The white lights were steady, no flashing. It slowly turned South and eventually moved on so slowly I could not imagine anything that Id ever seen airborne that could move so slow.

Can’t explain either occurrence. And I do not believe anyone can.

So. Yeah you can laugh... or explain it away, but i know what I saw. Two different extremes.
Thanks for sharing this. Even though I seem to be the one beating my drums the loudest in this thread I actually don't have a ufo experience.

I am curios though did you watch the ufo over illinois documentary I linked? Are you familiar with the Belgium wave? Have you read about the rumored TR3B craft?
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA Ultra 2080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Delta59R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM   #356
MegOhm_SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG21bisFishbedL View Post
I saw a UFO over the 4th of July weekend. My neighbor's wife has quite the arm on her when she's pissed. I still don't know what that was she chucked.
Obviously, a beer bottle!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus S, Win 10
Old 07-18-2019, 02:23 PM   #357
MegOhm_SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta59R View Post
Thanks for sharing this. Even though I seem to be the one beating my drums the loudest in this thread I actually don't have a ufo experience.

I am curios though did you watch the ufo over illinois documentary I linked? Are you familiar with the Belgium wave? Have you read about the rumored TR3B craft?
No, but I will take a look.

Thanks

Old 07-18-2019, 03:43 PM   #358
Delta59R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
No, but I will take a look.

Thanks
Yeah, I'm interested to hear your thoughts. Your 86 experiance is right in line with those three recommendations. Those 4 officers in Illinois described a similar craft. As did French officers during the Belgium Wave.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_vmILld-Ek

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjw4BCmOxWQ&t=29s
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA Ultra 2080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV

Last edited by Delta59R; 07-18-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-18-2019, 03:55 PM   #359
Delta59R

Belgium 1989
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trir1.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	213927  
Old 07-18-2019, 06:00 PM   #360
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta59R View Post
Belgium 1989
That is a Wraith SpaceShip.