Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle

Cyph3r

I guess the best guess in this scenario is to not give any dates at all. Doing that makes people think things are actually going to happen on those dates rather than being expected to wait.

I would have said something like pre-orderes will start on day X. Then after, we will let you guys know via newsletter when the items will begin to ship. That's it. But people always want information if they put money down so I guess you can't please everyone all the time.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. However, we live in a world where people want it now, or last week, rather than later. I'm willing to wait, if anyone isn't they can ask for a refund.

@VirpilControls/Cypher - this guy likes to wait, there is a lot of people who don't, can you please move him to the end of the queue? :megalol:

I guess the best guess in this scenario is to not give any dates at all. Doing that makes people think things are actually going to happen on those dates rather than being expected to wait.

Best choice would be to not take preorder money until you're actually ready to deliver something. Helps reduce the pressure.

But since many people here find it perfectly acceptable to just part with their money and wait and wait for months /years until something gets done (either hardware or software), then they get what they want.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

This.

And what I don't get is why bitch to the manufacturer of a high quality item to hurry up with production? I'd prefer the good folks at Virpil to take their time and put out a good product rather than rushing it.

I agree. I got my Virpil T-50CM and Base and Mounts in good time and order, .. as they were in stock at the time. No waiting .. :)

I've pre-ordered the Throttle and a couple of other things, .. and will await Virpil getting their new operation etc. up to speed, .. and getting my bits and pieces shipped out to me.

I also don't get this incessant bitching and whining, .. that does nothing more, .. than pollute the thread.

I understand the frustrations, but please be patient, .. and, if not .. take Virpil up on their offer of a refund. Your loss though, .. as I think the T-50 Throttle, and anything else they manufacture, .. is gonna be well worth the wait. :)

.. all good things come, .. to those who wait .. :)

Saying that, .. I backed a Product on Kickstarter, that was due this month (July), .. now, it has been postponed to September .. :(

Things happen, .. production runs get delayed. However, I want the Product, so, I must wait.

Frustrating? .. Yes. End of the World? .. not really .. :)

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Thomasew

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

@VirpilControls/Cypher - this guy likes to wait, there is a lot of people who don't, can you please move him to the end of the queue? :megalol:

:)

I don't mind waiting my turn, but I'm not giving up my spot in the line...:thumbup:

Think of it like Christmas. Imagine as a child finding out you were not getting what you wanted on Christmas actually, but maybe - a couple of weeks later or so.

Yes this will cause frustration. After all " The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys".

:smilewink:

I see no problem in expressing disappointment or frustration, just do it civilly if it helps. The mfg that advertises these devices and states dates need to see the disappointment and frustration it causes, maybe next time they might rethink their approach. But they deserve it to be civil as well.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Best choice would be to not take preorder money until you're actually ready to deliver something. Helps reduce the pressure.

But since many people here find it perfectly acceptable to just part with their money and wait and wait for months /years until something gets done (either hardware or software), then they get what they want.

Makes sense too, I believe vkb does not take money up front but to be honest I've been trying for a year in US to get an mcg pro and never have been able to do it.

If they don't take preorders then it would be the same case here but people want to make sure they get one and have a reservation so to speak. Otherwise we would be trying to snipe one at the last minute.

Edited by sze5003

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Correct VKB has taken pre-orders at times, but they do not charge until product is ready to ship. At least that has been my experience.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

► VPC Pre-Order Dispatch Update

Hello VIRPILs!

We would like to issue a new update regarding the status of the pre-order dispatches. Anyone who has requested an update via email/ticket will already know - but we would like to confirm via announcement also!

We’ve been working through the pre-order queue (which opened in mid-April) from the start. There was a very large number of day one pre-orders, so progress through the queue has been slower than we would have liked up till this point.

As some of you have already noticed, the VPC MongoosT-50 Base has recently been marked out of stock on both webstores - this is due to our entire team, production efforts included, being shifted entirely to focus on catching up with the pre-order dispatches ASAP.

We are very pleased to confirm that a large batch of pre-order stock has been prepared and scheduled for dispatch next week - Monday, 30th July. After this batch the total number of pre-order dispatches completed to date will be around the following:

• VPC WarBRD Base: 70-80%
  • VPC Constellation Delta Grip: 70-80%
  • VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle: 40-50%

The remaining pre-orders will be sent within the following 2-3 weeks (to mid-August).

Thank you to everyone for being patient with us as we've caught up! As always, for anyone who has any questions or concerns please contact us at support@virpil.com.

Thank you for your continued support,

VIRPIL Controls Team

Edited by Cyph3r

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent news.

Still have to ask, any news on the analogue mini stick version of the throtte?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Excellent news.

Still have to ask, any news on the analogue mini stick version of the throtte?

One step at a time! :smilewink:

As soon as we've caught up with the existing pre-orders (110% of the teams focus is on getting pre-orders into everyone's hands). We'll be able to start talking about what we have planned for the future with our new production factory! :thumbup:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you tease us with some internal throttle pic's please??

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Mine is the black on the left right next the black one. Lol

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Well fancy that, they do exist!!!!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I wonder if all those boxes already have throttles in them as well?

Don B

They said on Reddit that is not all of them. There are more and the boxes are also boxed throttles. Hopefully some of them include the warBRD bases packaged up and ready to go too.

I cant see mine: I ordered it without the knurled grip - I think I have to wait a bit longer to :pilotfly:

Can you PM me your order number please so I can double check everything is sorted :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]