Choosing a livery

Use Radio command(/ or r.alt + /) then select Ground crew (f8 key) and from there you can change livery Or use mission editor or mission briefing before starting missing

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

In Instant Action Missions it's not possible without editing the Instant Action mission in the Mission Editor.

In Single Player Missions (inc. campaigns) you can do it one of two ways, depending on if the mission is air or ground start:

1) Airstart: There should be an option in the briefing to go to Mission Planner - it's essentially the Mission Editor. Open it then find and select your unit (should be highlighted yellow once selected). A pane will open on the right hand side. Towards the bottom you should see a tabbed menu, it will be currently set to the Waypoint Editor. Next tab along is your payload and skins. Pop in there and muck around with skins, armament and fuel loadouts to your hearts content.

2) Ground start: Load into the mission, close the briefing pane and once you're sat in the cockpit ready to start, hit LAlt+'

This brings up a Rearming Menu Window where you can again edit skins, armament and fuel loadouts. However, there's no preview pane to see the skin, so you'll either have to remember the name or just trial and error. If externals are enabled you can jump into F2 view and it will immediately load any skin you select so you can see before you commit. Just remember you have to be wheels on the ground to do this.

Multiplayer is the same as the second option above but be advised some Servers restrict the ability to change skins, so depending where you are flying may not allow you to change your dress.

All clear I hope!

Edited by DD_Fenrir

Mind You, there's only a handful of stock liveries in the game so far, and all the RAF ones have so hopelessly incorrect roundels all around that it hurts to look at them.

You'll be better off with using community made skins. Take a look around here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=361

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.