Red Flag Round 1/2018 - Aggressor PvP

IronMike

Sure guys, keep it coming, there are 15 places left!

For those who are signing up after roster, pls look at the briefing in general, I will give you your tasking in the briefing before the event.

BRIEFING POSTED IN POST #3 / ROSTER in POST # 2

S!

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Will it be streamed? Im away this week so will be fun to watch!

I'll be streaming in 720p 60fps on both Twitch & Youtube. :smilewink: One usefull note thought, you may experience huge buffering on Twitch as I've been affiliated recently, viewers may not be able to edit the quality option of the stream to fit their bandwith, if so, just move on Youtube and you shouldn't have any issue.

Edited by Sacha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very fun event! Thanks IronMike for all your work on organizing and coordinating the event. I really like how much this event has evolved from the Red Flag 17s. CSAR, Airboss, and SARH only.

Looking forward to more especially with new airframes coming online this year!

My first flight ended up suddenly getting jumped by Micro who was last seen 60km away but Mach 2:doh: GK!

Second flight I blown my tires after ferrying to Tonapah Test Range landing with 6 tons of fuel:lol:

At last we landed at Groom Lake and look for those UFOs:D

The event was a blast! Really enjoyed it. Thanks IronMike and 104th for organizing and everyone who participated.:thumbup:

Awesome event! Eagle One got slaughtered each time we came close to the enemies but that did not stop us from having fun and laughing about the things happening - especially the radio chatter on 243 :thumbup:.

Nice event, so much fun.

And BIG THANKS to choppers pilots - Good job guys, you rescue me twice! :)

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

yes, thanks for the event 104th. Really nice briefing and mission :). Also thanks Ironmike for doing this and being our airboss.

Thanks to the chopper pilots for picking me up :).

S!

Edited by holimoli
typo

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП