DCS World 1.2.0 Available

Wags

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little bit confuse with all these installations...

Now, on my computer I have the first version of DCS world then I have to install the version 1.2 (Have I to uninstall the first version or can I directly install the version 1.2 ?)

I am flying with the KA-50 and the A-10C only via DCS world.

Have I to update also my BS2 and my A-10C to the 1.2 if I am flying only via DCS world ?

Thx

(Have I to uninstall the first version or can I directly install the version 1.2 ?)

Yes, uninstall version 1.

Have I to update also my BS2 and my A-10C to the 1.2 if I am flying only via DCS world ?

Yes. At present it is only DCS World modules that were patched/updated. Standalone versions were not. As Nate stated, they are for all intents and purposes irrelevant now, unless you hang onto them for posterity.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Ignore any versions of 1.1.1.1 you have - they don't matter now.

Install DCS:-World 1.2.0 - install the 1.2.0 modules you want - fly.

It's that easy.

Nate

No it isn't.

I have DCS world installed and the only plane I can fly is the SU25T

If I click on the A10 and the BS2 icons I get dumped in the store page, I purchased them a already a long time ago ...

Hi,

Can you help me.

Yesterday, I had BS1 upgrade BS2 to 1.1.2.1 and DCS World Beta with P51-D, all worked corretly.

Today, after dowload, "update DCS World 1.2.0" and "update BS2 1.2.0" and "P51-D 1.2.0", I upgrade all mods. Now nothing is working, what's wrong, i don't understand.

Thanks

Yes, uninstall version 1.

Yes. At present it is only DCS World modules that were patched/updated. Standalone versions were not. As Nate stated, they are for all intents and purposes irrelevant now, unless you hang onto them for posterity.

Thx vipper, it's now christal clear for me !

No it isn't.

I have DCS world installed and the only plane I can fly is the SU25T

If I click on the A10 and the BS2 icons I get dumped in the store page, I purchased them a already a long time ago ...

Have you installed the 1.2.0 A-10 and the 1.2.0 BS2 modules into DCS:-World 1.2.0?

Nate

Did you download the 1.2.0. upgrade version as opposed to the 1.2.0. full version?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ive downloaded the KA-50_bsupd_1.2.0.63205.exe module.

But i've rememberd that the BS2 upgrade searched for the BS 1.0 version and I have the BS 1.02 version installed together with the beczl weaponskins.

So i installed a clean BS 1.0 version and the module now works SP and MP

Thanks for the support guys but I'm really a long time away from my last game/forum visit.

But to make things absolutly clear and easy :

If DCS World and Modules are installed THEN all standalone installs (A10C , BS , BS2) are redundant and may be deleted ?

Also can I install via modman the beczl weaponskins to the BS2 module of DCS World ?

Edited by LosT_SouL_VL

If DCS World and Modules are installed THEN all standalone installs (A10C , BS , BS2) are redundant and may be deleted ?

Yes though you need BS if you reinstall your BS2 update module in DCS world.

Also can I install via modman the beczl weaponskins to the BS2 module of DCS World ?

Probably not via modman or possibly not at all.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

guys I have my 1.2.0 DCSW installed under C:/progams (X86)/DCS World

when adding CA, whats the correct installation folder, that CA fits into the DCSW module properly? do I have to assign manually or does it find automatically?

pls help

thanks

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

guys I have my 1.2.0 DCSW installed under C:/progams (X86)/DCS World

when adding CA, whats the correct installation folder, that CA fits into the DCSW module properly? do I have to assign manually or does it find automatically?

pls help

thanks

Automatically but it should be DCS world/mods I think.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

If you fly MP and use TARS and want to continue using TARS then I wouldn't uninstall 1.1.1.1 until a new version of TARS compatable with DCS World is released.

Hi,

allright, I think, I understood my mistake.

I have DCS World, DCS P51-D and DCS K50.

First, I had upgrade, P-51D to 1.2.0, and DCS K50 to 1.2.0 and DCS World to 1.2.0. After that, nothing working right.

I think that solution is : upgrade DCS World first, and only after any modules (K50 etc..). At this moment it's work, but i lost my HOTAS CONFIG...gggr and load config don't work fine.

Hi,

allright, I think, I understood my mistake.

I have DCS World, DCS P51-D and DCS K50.

First, I had upgrade, P-51D to 1.2.0, and DCS K50 to 1.2.0 and DCS World to 1.2.0. After that, nothing working right.

I think that solution is : upgrade DCS World first, and only after any modules (K50 etc..). At this moment it's work, but i lost my HOTAS CONFIG...gggr and load config don't work fine.

You must not upgrade at all - there are no files to upgrade.

You need to completely uninstall all previous versions and install 1.2.0. World and 1.2.0. Modules afresh - installing over the previous install is not recommended.

As regards your control inputs, all should have been saved in your User/username/Saved Games folder so the fact that they did not survive is maybe indicative of a larger problem somewhere.

I would recommend you delete the current Saved Games Folder (if present), uninstall and reinstall just to make sure all is as it should be..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quick question gents...I'm getting a torrent access denied message while trying to download the a-10c 1.2 and p-51d 1.2 modules. I can't find the fix in the search function. Can anyone help?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saitek X-65F, Pro Flight Pedals & Headset / TM Cougar MFD's / CH MFP / TrackIR 5 / AMD Phenom II 965 x4 @ 3.40 ghz / Sapphire ATI Radeon 5870 2GB / Corsair Dominator 8 GB DDR3 / WD Velociraptor HD / Windows 7 64bit / ASUS M4A89TD PRO MB / 3 ASUS VH236 Full HD 23" Monitors (Eyefinity is awesome :thumbup:) /

I have downloaded and am currently seeding the A-10C 1.2.0 module (and matching DCS: World). I cannot vouch for the P-51D torrent.

I'm not sure why you would be denied unless maybe your ISP is specifically denying torrent traffic?

"Sol" - 9th Shrek Air Strike Squadron

I believe some have allready post it, but video training dont work ( other training of the P51 and A10C are working fine ) . It just concern the training video's of BlackShark 2 and the SU25T .. ( downloaded and installed )

( at the moment you click "start" and the video should download > DCS.exe have stop responding )

Not a big problem as we should be able to read them directly without enter DCS.

Edited by Lane

- I7 2600K @5.2ghz ( EK full Nickel waterblock )

- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3

- 8GB Predator 2133mhz

- 2x HD7970 - EK Nickel EN H2o block

- 2x Crucial realSSD C300 Raid0

- Black Widow Ultimate - X52 -TrackIR 5

- XIfi Titanium HD

- Win 7 x64Pro

is it worth to download? i have just finished the download a few days ago and my connection is very limited so that it took me about a week to complete dowloading.

consider that; i am using free version of su25t, i am just waiting for a modern multirole fighter jet to be released.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

is it worth to download? i have just finished the download a few days ago and my connection is very limited so that it took me about a week to complete dowloading.

consider that; i am using free version of su25t, i am just waiting for a modern multirole fighter jet to be released.

Where are you located?

If you are interested I could always burn the files to DVD and post it to you. PM me if you are interested.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

how can unistall a module completely from DCS-world:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

how can unistall a module completely from DCS-world:(

Delete it from the Mods folder, the relevant module folder either being in the aircrafts sub-folder, or in the case of Combined Arms, in the tech sub-folder.

Edited by 159th_Viper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Repairing for p51d possible yet?

Also still cant get my radio to work when i follow the normal startup procedure, green light goes out when i start the engine. Does keep working when i use the autostart sequence though. Anybody else have this problem.