Replace BS1 to BS2

Faman

I owned the Blackshark 1 to Blackshark 2 module which required an installed and activated Blackshark 1 first. Now I found an option in my ED profile to REPLACE both the serial number of BS1 and the BS2 upgrade to a full BS2 UPGRADE serial number which doesn't need to install Blackshark 1 first.

I don't know if the Blackshark 1 serial number is still valid for play?

Also the new serial number for BS2 isn't mentioned anywhere in my profile, fortunately I copied it at once after REPLACE.

Can ED take notice of this, and don't forget to update the Logitech G940 Force Feedback stick as it is not centered anymore (with the A-10C).

Also the 2.5 version is poorly optimized yet, long loading times the first time.

Does someone know ED's email address for sure?

The 2 serial keys, BS1 key and BS2 upgrade key are blacklisted and unusable if you decide to accept the new replacement BS2 serial key.

The 2 serials together used to form acces to Blackshark 2 in the previous situation.

It's choice to make if you want to keep the standalone Black Shark 1 for some reason

Edited by Cnuke

• ED Team

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206574

take a look here, if this does not help contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I contacted support with my transition problems fro BS1 to BS2 and, all help from ED aside, they were unable to correct the problem. I ended up buying the BS 2 module since the migration didn't work out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo