[NEED SEPARATE THREADS] Several problems

sunski34

Hi,

yesterday, I made a mission in MP (server). I know Tpod is WIP.

My FA18 configuration was 4 GBU12, 2 MAV E and Tpod.

DDI configuration : Store on Left DDI and TPOD on right DDI. HSI on bottom screen.

I noticed the following problems :

• Easy to reproduce - Left DDI was active. selected 82LG, I changed mode from CCIP to AUTO Mode. Prog 1 didn't change and CCIP is still displayed. Returned to menu then select Stores again. Then Prog 1 display was ok.
  • Sometimes (but never immediatly) : Left DDI was active. Impossible to select options on Left DDI. All buttons were freezed, no action. I couldn't change laser code for example when clicking on the appropriate button on the left DDI. I had to return to menu then did some interraction on left DDI, and finally, all was becoming normal again. Strange.
  • Sometimes (but never immediatly) : Right DDI was active, Laser switch on ARM. Trigg button was selected on right DDI. I couldn't activate the laser (Laser stays on L ARM status) when triggered. Like the previous item, I needed to do some interactions on DDI then all was becoming normal again. Strange again
  • Sometimes (need to do more tests) : Left DDI was active. When clicking on UFC, qty or mult values of Prog 1 became negatives (in my case -25 for qty, one of other human pilot, mult value was bad). But, no modification has been done on UFC. Strange again

Edited by sunski34