** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

If you don't mind me asking any word on FFB implementation? I read in that other thread about you guys coding it but not having a FFB stick to actualy test it. So does that mean that the next (or some other following) update will have FFB implemented, just not guaranteed to work? Or just not yet?

Funny, in one of my pre-release posts, I joked about volunteering to test FFB for you. If only you listened...

montcourt.jpg?itok=dCHkogBC&mtime=1470378608

;)

I just read here that this Friday an update for 2.0.5 is planned. Are these fixes already included or are they meant for the next 1.5 update?

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Love this Viggen. ^__^ Thank you dear developers. Love ya!

Any chance you are going to change mappings?

• Radar trigger is kind of hardcoded for boat switch/flaps switch because it falls back to T1. But if I was to use my old X52 with a 2-stage trigger - I could not do that because fallback to T0 is needed.
  • Consider ATT/ALT hold 3 way switch mapping perhaps? Warthog has a very obvious autopilot 3 pos switch which is very convenient. Just a suggestion. Not a feature request.
  • AFK can be turned on but can not be turned off. This makes "AFK ON" mapping quite useless.
  • And I would REALLY want weapon selector left/right and mode selector left/right mappings! This is more important than everything above for everyone I think. Please please please! :notworthy:
  • In general all rotary dials should have left/right mapping and each position mapping as it seems to me.

Being a developer myself, I totally understand all your pain from this post. But at least it deserves a ticket in the backlog. :wub:

More suggestions to come if I find something else.

Thank you!

i3-2500k @3.30 GHz | Gigabyte HD7870 | 16 Gb RAM | SSD Samsung 850EVO | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

I'm fairly confident the left/right mappings for the dials are coming, there's even at least one in the default.lua that's commented out at the moment, I enabled it but it has no function yet, so don't fret, I'm sure they're coming. As well as the various axis controls, which are currently usable by adding them to the defualt.lua.

• Like 1

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

i surely hope it will be in 2.0 wouldnt make sense not being in.

I hope so, too. But it takes time. They have to implement the changes into two different branches. So I'm not sure which one they are focusing on at the moment. Both would make sense IMHO but that might just not be possible.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I hope so, too. But it takes time. They have to implement the changes into two different branches. So I'm not sure which one they are focusing on at the moment. Both would make sense IMHO but that might just not be possible.

Your right, i can see how it must be difficult currently for 3rd party devs. So essentially they have to do all these fixes twice? Or do most just transfer over between 2.0 and 1.5?

• Like 1

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Love this Viggen. ^__^ Thank you dear developers. Love ya!

Any chance you are going to change mappings?

• Radar trigger is kind of hardcoded for boat switch/flaps switch because it falls back to T1. But if I was to use my old X52 with a 2-stage trigger - I could not do that because fallback to T0 is needed.
  • Consider ATT/ALT hold 3 way switch mapping perhaps? Warthog has a very obvious autopilot 3 pos switch which is very convenient. Just a suggestion. Not a feature request.
  • AFK can be turned on but can not be turned off. This makes "AFK ON" mapping quite useless.
  • And I would REALLY want weapon selector left/right and mode selector left/right mappings! This is more important than everything above for everyone I think. Please please please! :notworthy:
  • In general all rotary dials should have left/right mapping and each position mapping as it seems to me.

Being a developer myself, I totally understand all your pain from this post. But at least it deserves a ticket in the backlog. :wub:

More suggestions to come if I find something else.

Thank you!

There is actually a switch and key mapping to turn off the AFK. It also works as an IR-missile fast select button but if you press it two times you return to the previous mode you were in.

AFK can be turned on and off with the "J" key (toggle), which moves the lever up and down.

There's also AFK disconnect/IR missile quick select, this is the button located on the throttle.

Seems to me that AFK controls are working fine.

AFK can be turned on and off with the "J" key (toggle), which moves the lever up and down.

There's also AFK disconnect/IR missile quick select, this is the button located on the throttle.

Seems to me that AFK controls are working fine.

If you're using non-keyboard bind the lever won't toggle back off

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Hi,

This future upgrade will be available this friday ?

Thanks, Skull.

All DCS Updates are Cumulative so yes they will

Thanks for your answer, it's super.

All the weapons except bombs and rockets (fast impact, can't be sure) will explode mid air if/when I fly my Viggen to Valhalla.

anyone noticed that RB15 exlode in mid air if the launching Viggen crashes? it happened to me even after the missile passed Bx7. Is this the intended behavior?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now I know that EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. But as I understand there will not be any 1.5.6.x.x.x.x patch/hotfix today so I was hoping that maybe those new mission(s) created could end up on a server somewhere to download for the Weekend. :) (plz)

Have a nice Weekend o7

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Viggen was not ready for this 2.0 patch yet, there was a bit of a miscommunication on it being ready.

I hope we can release some 2.0 binaries that you can install as a small optional mod to make it work in the meantime this weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

The Viggen was not ready for this 2.0 patch yet, there was a bit of a miscommunication on it being ready.

:cry:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria