Mirage crash, probable cause - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-20-2016, 06:07 PM   #1
blackburn11

Default Mirage crash, probable cause

Hey,

I've been a long term DCS fanatic and have been enjoying the universe from A10C onward for over a couple of years, luckily without massive bugs/crashes, until now.
Been enjoying the Mirage m2000c so far, however multiplayer is a no-go for me since it crashes every single time I switch on radar to EM (EMITING) and turn on the MCD for the radar.

logs

It's very strange, single player seems fine though.

I've been flying for 30 mins on the 104th without issues but as soon as I turn on radar it dies within minutes. I've been tracking my CPU/Memory. Memory seems fine throughout, but I did notice massive CPU fluctuations after radar was turned on. Tried repairing to no avail.

Hope anyone has a fix or ETA on fix as I really enjoy the mirage; that low altitude bombing is just my fix

Cheers!

Last edited by blackburn11; 04-20-2016 at 06:11 PM.
blackburn11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:26 PM   #2
sabreman

This is a reported and fixed (internally) bug. It crashes when it tired to detect things that are jamming. Next stable patch will have a fix.
sabreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:08 PM   #3
CptSmiley
3rd Party Developer

In addition, this fix is integrated into the 2.0.2 open alpha. No other versions have the fix just yet.
"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”
― Carl Sagan
CptSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:01 AM   #4
blackburn11

Ok glad to see it's got a fix coming.
blackburn11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crash, ctd, m2000, m2000c, mirage