External fuel pump indication lights

derodo

I tried the Courier mission today; I completed it, but I think there might be something wrong with the external fuel pump indication lights.

I did everything I was supposed to do, and I finsished the mission; so the external fuel tank worked; but I saw no indication lights in the upper right pannel telling the the external pumps were on.

Is that a bug? I thought those lights were supposed to go on as soon as you turn on the external fuel pumps, and go off once the fuel has been completely pumped into the internal storage.

As I said, everything worked; the internal storage did actually fill (as the fuel quantity indication went up) but I never saw the indication lights on.

Ok, my bad.

I double checked and everything seems to be in order. It so happens that the first time I flew the mission I didn't turn on the weapons control system, so the external tanks didn't have power; that's why the lights didn't turn on the upper front right pannel.

Now I was about to save a track file; but this time I noticed the weapons control system was off, so I turned it on. And guess what: this time the lamps lighted up as soon as I siwtched on the external inner tank pump.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

TL;DR: turn on the Weapons Control System!