G

jafa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks , thought I would post this , its a method I use to get a feel for how my audio work is developing , doing away with the visual aspect sometimes gives me a better overall impression of where im at.

Video update is in the works , but for now enjoy.

Cheers

Jafa

Superb job so far, with Normandy + your sounds flying the p-51 will be like whole new experience again :thumbup:

Looking forward to hear first examples of your DB or Jumo sounds :smartass:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi folks , thought I would post this , its a method I use to get a feel for how my audio work is developing , doing away with the visual aspect sometimes gives me a better overall impression of where im at.

Video update is in the works , but for now enjoy.

Cheers

Jafa

My son officially thinks I've lost it now. He caught me staring at a green screen with airplane sound blaring on loud :D

I can't wait for this :thumbup:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 4 weeks later...

All WIP footage has been deleted , sorry about that , but the work continues on the P51 , Spitfire and the F15 , im also putting in a lot of hours in real life so its been difficult to find the time to make a update vid but I will as soon as I get the time.

Cheers

Jafa

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

All other promo's deleted , this is just to give a sense of what ive been working on , next update will concentrate more on just the Mustang.

Cheers

Jafa

Edited by jafa

Quick! Somebody get jafa a super-size Keurig, we need this noise STAT!

also, I totally called that he was going to do something EPIC!!! :thumbup:

Oh yes please , I have coffee for blood dont ya know :thumbup:

Hi Jafa,

Listening to your audio mastery is taking me back to the IL2 days and your unmatched work there.

The best of the best!

Thanks for adding to the immersion and the suspension of disbelief when flying these warbirds.

I am so looking forward to your first release.

Best regards,

Cats . . . . .:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Any update jafa ? It's been so quiet for a while and I keep wondering what is the status of your work ? Are we any closer to getting P-51 sound mod ?

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Yes , the virtual horsemen will be testing them shortly and then they should be out for general release , I have a heavy real life work load at present so please be patient .

Cheers

Jafa