BAC Strikemaster - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Mainstay

Reputation power: 18
Mainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of light
Default BAC Strikemaster

Came across this video today and it really looks like a nice aircraft.

Maybe something for the future on VEAO

Old 12-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 171
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of

The Strikmaster [Jet Provost] Would be good...
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
RAF Viggens liveries link is in the thread post 19..
Old 01-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 76
Ells228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ells228

Nice aircraft
Old 03-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
sistofbryan

Reputation power: 0
sistofbryan is on a distinguished road

I want to drive like that for real!
Old 05-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #5
dotChuckles

Reputation power: 13
dotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nicedotChuckles is just really nice

I've always had a soft spot for the Jet Provost. A friend of mine was looking into a part share ownership of one. But i think the complexities of certification to fly it was too expensive for him. Maybe we should have one in DCS... Just saying
Old 09-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #6
flyingscotsman

Reputation power: 9
flyingscotsman will become famous soon enoughflyingscotsman will become famous soon enoughflyingscotsman will become famous soon enough

Re the Strikmaster/Jet Provost,
Any chance of this coming to us on DCS?
It's been an excellent trainer for the RAF, we had them at Finningley, noisy whiney, brilliant.
Had one pass over use last week climbing south out of Newcastle Airport, yes it must have been private but it was in RAF colours and still a noisy so and so.
I watched it until a wee dot, neighbours just look funny at me, och they don't know what they're missing
Old 09-28-2014, 12:49 PM   #7
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 14
Pman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nice

I personally would love to do one, a nice Side by Side trainer and we saw a good demo from a pair of them at Duxford couple of weeks ago

Duxford September 2014 by Pmanuk, on Flickr

Pman
Old 09-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #8
Vespa

Reputation power: 4
Vespa is on a distinguished road

Nice plane for sure. Vote for it
Old 09-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #9
Random

Reputation power: 7
Random has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
I personally would love to do one, a nice Side by Side trainer and we saw a good demo from a pair of them at Duxford couple of weeks ago

Pman
And a perfect trainer for the early jets!
Old 09-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #10
Vespa

Reputation power: 4
Vespa is on a distinguished road

And when the next engine will be here, for what I know, we should get benefits from the side-by-syde trainer for human cooperation. Am I right?
Closed Thread