Eurofighter typhoon - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 11:35 PM   #71
ESAc_matador

Reputation power: 14
ESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura about

Cool, we hope the best!
Old 06-27-2017, 05:14 PM   #72
Xenovia

Reputation power: 5
Xenovia has a spectacular aura aboutXenovia has a spectacular aura aboutXenovia has a spectacular aura aboutXenovia has a spectacular aura aboutXenovia has a spectacular aura about

Ayy i just want my Tiffy
Old 06-28-2017, 01:14 PM   #73
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Guys the topic here is "Eurofighter typhoon"

please return to it
Old 06-28-2017, 02:51 PM   #74
ESAc_matador

ESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura aboutESAc_matador has a spectacular aura about

problem is not what we say, is how we say it.

I have never been banned, and I have always said what I think, good or bad.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:41 PM   #75
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 100
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
Guys the topic here is "Eurofighter typhoon"

please return to it
Please take note of what has already been stated, warnings will be handed out if the OT and nonsense continues.

Old 06-28-2017, 10:25 PM   #76
Buzzles

Buzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really nice

For those that missed it, VEAO posted a little render on their FB page:

Old 06-29-2017, 12:42 AM   #77
Rangi

Reputation power: 16
Rangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for posting Buzzles.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:59 PM   #78
Spectre11

Reputation power: 4
Spectre11 is on a distinguished road

Looks good thus far!
Old 06-29-2017, 07:09 PM   #79
Kunz

Reputation power: 15
Kunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really niceKunz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Kunz

VEAO guys, you really need to get the Eurofighter Typhoon out as soon as possible. This is the only aircraft from you guys that everyone in the modern A2A fighter community is looking forward to! Best of luck and I hope to see it in early access soon.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:36 PM   #80
kelpie

Reputation power: 1
kelpie will become famous soon enoughkelpie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunz View Post
VEAO guys, you really need to get the Eurofighter Typhoon out as soon as possible. This is the only aircraft from you guys that everyone in the modern A2A fighter community is looking forward to! Best of luck and I hope to see it in early access soon.
+1 (... million. I've been waiting for the typhoon since I first downloaded DCS).

Intend to Buy:
F-14A/B, F-18C, Mig-19, A-29, F-4E

Would Like to See:
Mig-23, JF-17, Mig-29K, OV-10, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10, Eurofighter Typhoon, Tornado

Closed Thread