Radar causes massive lag/frame drop in Nevada

Tyrant07

Every time I turn on the radar my game immediately goes super choppy and laggy. It ceases as soon as the radar is switched off. I dont have these issues in 1.5 and I have tried changing computer settings to no avail.

Issues persist in Multiplayer and single player.

Every time I turn on the radar my game immediately goes super choppy and laggy. It ceases as soon as the radar is switched off. I dont have these issues in 1.5 and I have tried changing computer settings to no avail.

Issues persist in Multiplayer and single player.

That was happening on Shiftie Mover's twitch stream as well.

the whole game is really unplayable in 2.1 and 1.5.7 with any substantial units in the game IMPO In the Rift that is. ED really need to take a look at what is going on. Our squad flew last night as we do every Sunday night, trying to fly a Huey at 7 frames a second in some cases it not really fun IMO

And I have a top of the line system I built myself.

Come on ED pleeeeeeaaaaase sort it out..

Cheers Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I dont have any issues with any other modules, only the Viggen's radar.

Same here... which is disappointing as I try to play as much as possible on 2.1 and the viggen is such good fun. I am confident it will get sorted out however otherwise I may be a mere shell of a man by the time 2.5 is upon us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...