How to setup Elgato Stream Deck

Hi Everybody,

My girl just bought me an elgato stream deck as an early birthday gift but I am having troubles trying to get it to work in dcs.

I downloaded a profile for the F-18 and loaded it into the stream deck.

I can see for instance when I press 1 on the ucf it is programmed in the stream deck as "numpad 1" and the button works as numpad 1 in windows but if I open up dcs it doesn't seem to registrate anything.

Do I have to setup some more things to get it to work or am I missing something stupid?

Hi Everybody,

My girl just bought me an elgato stream deck as an early birthday gift but I am having troubles trying to get it to work in dcs.

I downloaded a profile for the F-18 and loaded it into the stream deck.

I can see for instance when I press 1 on the ucf it is programmed in the stream deck as "numpad 1" and the button works as numpad 1 in windows but if I open up dcs it doesn't seem to registrate anything.

Do I have to setup some more things to get it to work or am I missing something stupid?

Nevermind, found it, thx for the help everybody!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I've just bought the streamdeck mini. I use VR and finding the keyboard is a struggle so with just 6 keys on the mini it is easy to find the right one blind.

Most key bindings work. But for some reason Pause does not register with DCS. Any thoughts?