MOOSE - Mission Object Oriented Scripting Framework - Page 159 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #1581
Sierra99
Campaign Testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcard View Post
Code:
  A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Stennis","unit name of the carrier in ME", { "ALERT 5" }, 20 )
Hardcard,

This worked like a champ! Thanks for the help!

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs x3, Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.
Sierra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:39 PM   #1582
Hardcard

@Cyclonictank

Aside from what EntropySG said, I don't recommend writing your scripts directly in ME.
Use either Notepad++ or LDT to write your scripts for DCS (I recommend LDT because it has intellisense).

Here's a YT series explaining how to set yourself up.

As for the script itself, you could do this for each group you want to respawn in your mission (these groups must be set to late activation in ME. Modify coloured fields according to your mission needs):

Spoiler:
local SpawnGroup = SPAWN:New("Name of the late activated group in ME"):InitLimit(maximum number of units in the group allowed to exist at any one time , total number of times the group will be spawned)
:SpawnScheduled(spawn scheduler interval in seconds , 1 )

The script will spawn the units in the group (up to the specified maximum number and provided they aren't already present on the map) every time the spawn scheduler runs.
If the maximum amount of units in that group is already present on the map, none will spawn.
When all units in that group are destroyed, new ones will spawn the next time the spawn scheduler runs (this will go on as many times as you specify)

Last edited by Hardcard; 04-15-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Hardcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #1583
Hardcard

@Sierra99

Nice
Hardcard is offline   Reply With Quote