EsRl7eO.jpg

Saturday the 27th of July, 1830 zulu

Briefing is 30 minutes earlier, 1800 zulu

Hosting Server: Cold War 1947 - 1991

IP: 193.70.81.86

SRS: 193.70.81.86

Teamspeak 3 IP: ts50.gameservers.com:9132

Teamspeak 3 password: phoenix

* Currently, there is no official online streaming. However, I'll try and get someone good for the task.

Situation:

After losing the Stennis, commander L. Bridges felt compelled to resign immediately, leaving behind a fleet with a devastated morale and men with little hope to advance forward in the campaign that has only started two days ago.

Families are weeping over their lost sons...

The world is watching...

The end is nearer than anticipated...

And one man has taking on the impossible task of turning the tide. The new tip of the sword, the young and ambitious commander D. House. A former Navy SEAL. He gathered his crew only seconds after being burdened with the responsibility of regaining superiority and the nation's honour. He came up with yet another risky task, but one that he promised to hit the enemy hard and take him unaware.

He took Anapa airbase!

On the 8th of May at 03:00 am, 4 groups of Navy SEALs penetrated through after being dropped off by low level flying SH-60 Seahawks, 16 miles west of the coast line of Anapa. Operation "Sneaky Bastards" was a huge success! The Navy SEALs have managed to even seize 1 active SAM SA-3 battery, 1 x Shilka unit, destroying 3 others and capturing 2 x ZU-23 emplacements.

4 x F-14B's and 4 x F-18C's were already on their way to Anapa airbase to land after the SEALs have had secured the area. 6 x Chinooks were inbound as well with ammo, fuel and ground crew members to quickly turn the airbase operational for CAP and possible CAS operations before additional reinforcements arrive.

The Red coalition is on fire! The sweet victory on day one didn't last that long. The swift and victorious response by the enemy was a hurtful stab into the heart. General Isakov has now started moblising MiG-29A's, moving them closer to the front line. A pack of 6 x Fulcrums was transferred to Sochi airbase already to reinforce the southern coast line. Only the enemy struck hard at the western front and had General Isakov changing plans.

A group of 12 x T-55 MBT's backed by 4 x BTR-80's stationed at Krymsk airbase were sent quickly due west to put the enemy under pressure, before additional forces land there.

It's a race against time!!! And the clock is ticking...

Notes:

1- Each Red airbase has multiple AAA's, 1 x SA-8 unit and 1 x SAM SA-3 battery.

2- The only Blue airbase of Anapa has only what was captured during operation "Sneaky Bastards" as anti-air defence.

Available Aircraft:

Red:

6 x MiG-29A's (start at Sochi airbase)

10 x MiG-21's (start at Krasnodar-C. airbase)

8 x MiG-28's (start at Novorossiysk airbase)

* Note that the number of the available MiG-21's and MiG-28's might change!

Blue:

4 x F-14B's (start at Anapa airbase)

4 x F-18C's (start at Anapa airbase)

tb7OTtz.jpg

Red Objective:

We have 12 x T-55 MBT's backed by 4 x BRT-80's on their way to Anapa airbase. The ground force was scrambled from Krymsk earlier through the night after receiving the first alarm calls from our HQ at Anapa, and is currently 25 km east of bulls, Anapa airbase.

Furthermore, intel reports an enemy AWACS plane, type E2, holding a distance of at least 100 km west of Anapa airbase providing the enemy with a constantly updated picture.

Objectives:

1- (Top Priority) Provide cover for our boys advancing on the ground towards Anapa.

2- (Optional) Shoot down the enemy's AWACS.

Blue Objective:

Enemy T-55's and BTR-80's are on their way to Anapa airbase. They're currently somewhere between waypoint-1, bullseye, and Anapa and getting closer every second!

In addition, a friendly AWACS plane, type E2, was flown in after the successful operation during the night of capturing Anapa airbase to provide our men holding the line on enemy territory with a clearer picture.

Objectives:

1- Search & destroy enemy ground units advancing towards our Anapa airbase across the flight path to waypoint-1, bullseye.

2- Keep the enemy away from our AWACS.

Weapons' Restrictions:

Red:

All weapons are allowed, except for the nuke bombs, the ER's, the ET's and the R77's. However, there are only 50 pieces of each air-to-air missile type at every airbase. Air-to-ground weapons are limited to 100 pieces each.

Blue:

Available air-to-air missiles:

AIM-9L: 48 x pieces. 6 for each airplane.

AIM-7M: 32 x pieces. 4 for each airplane.

AIM-54A-MK47: 8 x pieces. 2 for each Tomcat.

* Note that the Blue pilots can agree on whatever weapons configuration for each airplane as they please. The above is only a possible scenario.

Available Air-to-Ground weapons:

AGM-65E: 8 x pieces. 2 for each Hornet.

GBU-12: 16 x pieces. 2 for each airplane.

AGM-88C: 8 x pieces. 2 for each Hornet.

ZUNI-127: 40 x pieces.

LANTIRN Targeting Pod: 4 x pieces. 1 x Tomcat.

Notes:

- The event lasts for 2 hours.

- Red wins the battle if the ground forces advace towards Anapa and recapture it.

- Destroying the E2 AWACS is optional, not critical for the success of the mission.

- Blue wins by surviving and holding the line for 2 hours. (The time that is needed for reinforcements to arrive)

- ... therefore, Blue must destroy the advancing Red tanks!

- The 104th squadron will be flying the available Blue airplanes.

- Players can either sign up for the MiG-29A, the MiG-21 or the MiG-28.

- Even if all slots are taken, you can sign up for the reserve list so we can surely have 24 MiG's.

- 2 GCI operators are needed for Red. LotATC is not a must, but is preferred.

- Each pilot has 1 life.

- Each player can only sign up himself.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

MiG-29's:

1- Lagnad

2- Skyscraper

3- =2IAE=CrashBG

4- <64>Rage

5- №15 | Drona

6- No.15 | Skinner

MiG-21's:

1- JG-1_Firefly

2- Vietkong

3- JG-1_Britchot

4- Baron von Myakin

5- =LG/Dev=Skyman

6- ROSS_Pups

7- JG-1_Erhardt

8- JG-1_Razwald

9- ROSS_Protoss

10- [Vodka]LazzySeal

MiG-28's:

1- F99th-misi

2- <64C>comie1

3- Tricker

4- Art

5- F99th - Vampyre

6- H4V0K

7- =DW=Wizard_VVS

8- Aeons

GCI Operators:

GCI-1: Variable

GCI-2: REAPER 34 | Shady

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Just like in round 1 the slots for the MiG-21's were quickly booked. I could increase the number of those if more pilots want to fly the Fishbed, so no worries.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hi Alpenwolf !

Why you did not invite F-14 / F-18 drivers to your events ?

These events are in coordination with the 104th, who fly all the -14s/-18s. The sign-ups provide OPFOR for them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Alpenwolf, I'd like to suggest removing some F-5 spots and increasing the number of MiG-21 seats, like we discussed recently. 4x MiG-21s for 4x F-5s seems like a fair trade.

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Alpenwolf, I'd like to suggest removing some F-5 spots and increasing the number of MiG-21 seats, like we discussed recently. 4x MiG-21s for 4x F-5s seems like a fair trade.

If more MiG-21 pilots sign up, I wouldn't mind it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

If more MiG-21 pilots sign up, I wouldn't mind it.

I know of at least two who wanted to sign up for the 21, but now have to choose something else.

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

I know of at least two who wanted to sign up for the 21, but now have to choose something else.

Then tell these two to sign up, please, and I'll do it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments