Helicopters Tournament 6

Alpenwolf

Thanks all and specially to Alpenwolf for the great event. Personally, I find this 6th stage the best one till now. That was definitive interesting with various tactics from the both teams. Huuraaah! :thumbup:

Respect to [ugly Angel] Crash for the outstanding flying skills. That chase was really cool and intensive!

What I but do not understand, how did you hell not crahed two times in that running? :joystick:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all and specially to Alpenwolf for the great event. Personally, I find this 6th stage the best one till now. That was definitive interesting with various tactics from the both teams. Huuraaah! :thumbup:

Respect to [ugly Angel] Crash for the outstanding flying skills. That chase was really cool and intensive!

What I but do not understand, how did you hell not crahed two times in that running? :joystick:

Great flying yourself!

Yeah, that Gazelle hit the ground twice! And then pulled a crazy 180 turn. Man, Polychop needs to finally get the FM redone. Ridiculous stuff...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

It was very interesting event. Including first laggish start :)

Our GCI did great job! I would found nothing without his instructions.

One Huey I shot down without HUD that was destroyed by missile or gun.

And FM of Gazelle is simply wonderful :)))

Edited by Wizard_VVS

Great flying yourself!

Yeah, that Gazelle hit the ground twice! And then pulled a crazy 180 turn. Man, Polychop needs to finally get the FM redone. Ridiculous stuff...

It's all about the FORCE :angel:

And the holy spirit as the Copilot of an extraordinary Angel :thumbup:

And to be honest a little bit poor programmed Software.

From the Pilots view, the aircraft never touches the Ground.

You can experience similar behavior with any helicopter modules, especially during hard landings when observing it from the outside.

But for sure it is extream in the Gazelle. :music_whistling:

We are pretty proud about Crash. He is the youngest member of the UGLY ANGELE'S and fighting his first Tournament. :gun_smilie:

Great job :thumbup::thumbup:

May the FORCE be with you :pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

It's all about the FORCE :angel:

And the holy spirit as the Copilot of an extraordinary Angel :thumbup:

And to be honest a little bit poor programmed Software.

From the Pilots view, the aircraft never touches the Ground.

You can experience similar behavior with any helicopter modules, especially during hard landings when observing it from the outside.

But for sure it is extream in the Gazelle. :music_whistling:

We are pretty proud about Crash. He is the youngest member of the UGLY ANGELE'S and fighting his first Tournament. :gun_smilie:

Great job :thumbup::thumbup:

May the FORCE be with you :pilotfly:

Hope to see you guys regularly in these tournaments :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Greetings from the Russian Ferrari!))):lol::megalol:

I remember this round very well, and basically everything that was planned and fulfilled. As it turned out - the server statistics are lies and ascribes the loss Board but it was not. Not in one of the 2 tournaments I was not shot down, the helicopter was always returned to the airport. However, 8 goals in the two rounds I think is not a bad start (2 - 1 round, 6 - round 2).

I note that as always, the ka-50 conducted a fairly mediocre melee with the enemy - due to poor piloting skills:cry:, but this was offset by good combat skills at long distances. In this regard, I and my allied pilots, with whom I flew, will train in the direction of improving the technique of piloting in close combat.:joystick::pilotfly:

As always pleased Mi-8:thumbup:, the guys really helped in the fight. Unfortunately, one mi-8 fell victim to my missile when it hit the reticle between me, the missile and the target). Well that pilot has been kind to me and forgave me for the incident. However, this is not easy server! That enough it's a shame. Since fire at a friendly target is quite possible both to life and in the game. And it is foolish to think that someone in the tournament will deliberately kill allies. Therefore, the organizers of the Tournament - you need to think about this point, and reconfigure the server for the tournament accordingly. :book:

That's it!)

I thank all the organizers and pilots for another exciting round!

Thank you all – always yours Frau Kapecki!

I'm guessing the Gazelle hitting the ground twice was a latency issue between what the pilot and the observer perceived.

Wasn't there a Vikhr flying straight through a forest as well later on? i'm guessing (hoping) that was netcode too.

Most likely. The FM of the Gazelle however, is the real issue to me. Polychop is working on it and confirmed that too. Let's hope they get it done quick enough.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Most likely. The FM of the Gazelle however, is the real issue to me. Polychop is working on it and confirmed that too. Let's hope they get it done quick enough.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Polychop was and still is very reluctant to admit that anything is wrong with FM. IIRC they relativized the statement of the french Gazelle pilot, saying that the were talking to a lot of pilots and he was the only one complaining.

Crowbar Inc.: "We deliver pain."

I wouldn't hold my breath. Polychop was and still is very reluctant to admit that anything is wrong with FM. IIRC they relativized the statement of the french Gazelle pilot, saying that the were talking to a lot of pilots and he was the only one complaining.

Did they really? Or are they just claiming so to kill the subject? Who knows...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 1 month later...