Combined Arms Tournament

Alpenwolf

That was fu**ing intense!

I want that again, maybe we get more applications next time when no fresh model is released ;)

Thanks Akerz for making GCI :) good job !

Alpen, great Job!

Off now to watch the stream :)

Edited by Wayan

Thanks to all participants. Was great fun!

I'm not sure if ED is working on developing or improving CA, but this tool is really good stuff. However, it needs some developing. When so many players use CA on one server, some players seem to start having issues with their game. Be it performance wise or being unable to drive the tank any more, or having old dead objects popping up on their F-10 map, routes of dead units are still seen, etc.

Hope these events get more people to buy the module and ED to improve it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Agree with previous speaker, "effin intense" is the least you can say. Perfect setting for CA, proper "cat and mouse" feeling but it wasn't all out chaos, we managed to get some nice tactics going there and i even got some nice flanks and ambushes. Really re-lit my spark so i will be brushing up on my CA mojo and will be back for round two!

https://i.imgur.com/kGNbG24.jpg

Did only watch the Stream from my work. Looked like fun!

Both Teams did a good job to encounter the enemy und use the Terrain to their Advantage.

I can imagine, if you add some more different Units, like 2-3 Tank, 2 AA-Assets, an maybe one Gazelle M for each Side, the Teams have more Options in their Hand.

Next Time I'm in.

I made some highlights of the stream I made. I had fun but my controller did not work very well.

Full recording: GCI should really see this because the forest is really dense, you cant see enemies there even 2 miles away.

To bad the audio from SRS did not record.

Edited by HiJack

I watched Tiger's stream recording and I just wanna say from my point of view there were no freezes, no apc's flying around, no helicopters bouncing.

It was proper fun !

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Shot down after 20 min. :cry: But interesting to follow on Twitch.:cheer3nc:

Maybe I start driving tanks now.

Again will be there next time for sure :pilotfly:

Many thanks to Alpenwolf for its work don, in creating and hosting the event. :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

Fore those that missed the Tournament

Good job there Tiger! :thumbup:

I fixed up the info on my Youtube channel also.

By using "restream.io" the stream is published both on Twitch and also on your Youtube channel.

Edited by HiJack

I lost my internet 3 min before the server was ready :(

Oh! I adjusted the ping limit for you to join and then you were gone. Was wondering why. Next time, my friend.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thanks to 104th_Tiger for streaming and all the streamers as well. Great highlights! This really turned out to be something good!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

WOW you got the hang of this Shadow! Good job! :)

Thank, I had a hang of it until that last part where I got my self stuck in the river until the end of the game.

This CA aspect just seems hella fun for me

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Thank, I had a hang of it until that last part where I got my self stuck in the river until the end of the game.

This CA aspect just seems hella fun for me

I agree it's really fun! I had my problems with the river as well. It affected the vehicle more like an oil spill :P