CAn you get rid of this please

chief

hey man - ammo troops aren't paid enough... *faint sound of IYAAYAS being yelled as they run for cover* :D

i7-7700k OC'd to 5.0 GHz, ASUS 1080ti OC, 32 GB 3200 MHz G.Skill, Samsung 960 pro M.2, Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek pedals, Valve Index HMD

this is how a AB is captured so once a enemy unit comes in its perimeter the site is "contested". It is a simplification but... has it's usage. You can put a tank on your base in ME and order it to obliterate the offender.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

But having one unit, even a manpad, on your base preventing you from arming is so far from realism. Not to mention stupid. Everyone on the server I play on thinks this is, for the lack of better words, retarded. At least give the option of taking this so called feature away please.

Yeah... it is and is dug deep in the game code I think. Normally you could script this better by setting not only "part of coalition in area" but specific group or unit and I guess ED could implement for this not only number of units or type of units but also "On/Off" switch for individual services available...

but...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least