[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

I'm just back from my Honeymoon and just need a few more extra days to do some private stuff... I'll hope to start working on the Yak next week...

For people running SSA with the A10C CDU app, could you please test this export.luas ?

Wow.... Congratulations on your wedding and wish you a happy married life Mate...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Congrats on getting married, that’s excellent news.

Looking forward to the update

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Congrats and Best Wishes!

Mmhh, it may not be the best timing for this little joke, but I REALLY like it... :angel:

ewiges_leben_sml.jpg

Well, though my wish for YAK-52 JetSeat support is big and urgent, I DO understand the situation and I commit myself to wait any time necessary in silence...:thumbup:

Hi all,

After a recent total computer upgrade, I have reinstalled SimShaker and the Sound Module.

I am running Voicemeter Banana with a cheap USB sound card as well as my motherboard sound card.

I've noticed that SimShaker always starts in USB (Gametrix KW-90) and I cant select the Buttkicker option.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Hi all,

After a recent total computer upgrade, I have reinstalled SimShaker and the Sound Module.

I am running Voicemeter Banana with a cheap USB sound card as well as my motherboard sound card.

I've noticed that SimShaker always starts in USB (Gametrix KW-90) and I cant select the Buttkicker option.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

You really can't select Sound radio button or the application just does not save Sound radio button selected?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You really can't select Sound radio button or the application just does not save Sound radio button selected?

Andre,

Sorry, I wasn't very clear on that. When I open the SimShaker and Sound Module interfaces, I see the USB Gametrix option is selected by default.

When I change the selection to Buttkicker, I get a pop up warning that says something like "Network error, unable to make change, another session is running"

Sorry, that's not the exact verbiage, I'm at work and going off memory.

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

I suggest that's just a GUI initial visualisation issue, but settings inside are fine.

What if you leave it as is (i.e. in USB mode)?

Will it work fine?

Andre,

It works but seems to be at a reduced vibration level. Prior to my computer upgrade, I was able to get some very strong vibrations for like carrier take offs and landings, and stall buffets, now they are much weaker.

This sounds like a similar or same problem I reported a few weeks ago.

It always starts in USB mode (not sound).

I get an error message about the port being used if I select Sound.

But if I first close the Sound Module, and then click on Sound, it selects it ok and loads the Sound module and all works fine. Until I exit and start SimShaker again. Because I doesn't remember my Sound selection, and always starts in USB Jetseat mode.

I checked the port that was having the problem, and it was being used by the Sound Module. Maybe when we select Sound, and the Sound Module is already open, you are not closing it? Or trying to load another Sound Module? But still I don't know why it won't save my Sound Selection. Unless there is some Windows Security issue with saving settings..

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Andre,

It works but seems to be at a reduced vibration level. Prior to my computer upgrade, I was able to get some very strong vibrations for like carrier take offs and landings, and stall buffets, now they are much weaker.

Same. It seems stuck at 50%, whereas I got better results when set to 100% previously.

Thank you for all the feedback, guys.

I think that's just an initial window visualisation issue. One line of code is missed.

I think the settings are properly saved and internal logic of SSA works properly.

I think this issue actually affects nothing except the human imagination, and will be fixed by Olaf soon. Just forget it and keep having fun with SimShaker software.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre,

The vibration strength should be defined by gain settings. Do you already have them at 100%?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for all the feedback, guys.

I think that's just an initial windows visualisation issue. One line of code is missed.

I think the settings are properly saved and internal logic of SSA works properly.

I think this issue actually affects nothing except the human imagination, and will be fixed by Olaf soon. Just forget it and keep having fun with SimShaker software.

Thanks, placebo can be misleading. :thumbup:

The vibration strength should be defined by gain settings. Do you already have them at 100%?

Yes, for the ones I want like ground bumps, wing shudder.

Just don't understand why everything has less "feel" than before.

I'll keep tinkering.

Do you have your soundcard and amp volume at max notch as well?

Andre,

Thanks for the quick replies and willingness to help.

After some thinking, I de-selected and then re-selected voicemeter banana as my default sound device and then selected the cheap USB sound card in SimShaker Sound Module.

I don't know how/why but that solved the issue and now everything is back to full strength.

SSA usually saves the settings when you close the user interface. It also saves the sound mode selection. If you enable autostart of SoundModule in SSA and you've already started the SoundModule manually, SSA/SoundModule will give you that network port error message because the manually started SoundModule instance exclusively uses the network port...

Andre,

Thanks for the quick replies and willingness to help.

After some thinking, I de-selected and then re-selected voicemeter banana as my default sound device and then selected the cheap USB sound card in SimShaker Sound Module.

I don't know how/why but that solved the issue and now everything is back to full strength.

Great! Thank you for the update gear_monkey!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]