So where is the multi crew that was promised for the mi8 and Huey over 5 years ago?

hazzer

+1 disappointment.

Im in a community of simmers and some of us bought them on that promise. I have only flown them once or twice in 5 years, not interested in flying alone. Waste of money and lost confidence in preorder products.

+1

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

This is the case for many of the modules, they all get thrown on the back burner and forgotten about. It's very frustrating, there isn't anything wrong with being imperfect but when there is 0 effort to continue it removes confidence.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Seriously though they had to bring out other modules YAK, FA-18 etc F16 to come, before they could fix well DCS world, everything they promised before, new maps before making the old ones complete or finished or even optimised not to mention netcode that would surely help multiplayer and multicrew and third party devs.

And just now without fixing anything much a new air plane totally out of the blue.

Seems we need new aircraft to take our mind off the other bits that are not getting fixed!

Just an observation. Don't get me wrong I love DCS but seriously the road map looks more like taking the back roads of development.

New shiny thing anyone? :P

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Seriously though they had to bring out other modules YAK, FA-18 etc F16 to come, before they could fix well DCS world, everything they promised before, new maps before making the old ones complete or finished or even optimised not to mention netcode that would surely help multiplayer and multicrew and third party devs.

And just now without fixing anything much a new air plane totally out of the blue.

Seems we need new aircraft to take our mind off the other bits that are not getting fixed!

Just an observation. Don't get me wrong I love DCS but seriously the road map looks more like taking the back roads of development.

New shiny thing anyone? :P

Extremely well said. I have only been in DCS a short time but own all but 2 modules. Sometimes the frustration runs deep at the lack of focus on what is obviously broken to stoke the coal fires of the next hype train. I have learned one thing for sure though, no more early access for me. Not interested in paying top dollar for the privilege of being a beta tester.

Remember, the multiplayer capability has not exclusive from Mi-8, UH-1 build by old BSK team, has a DCS core with need implement and refine by Eagle Dynamics Multiplayer personal.

Sure but it still doesn't work, even to the point 3d party devs are having to develop their own implementation albeit on a flaky platform. Just saying.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Has been asked many times before but this is super disappointing

+1..... preorder bait and switch

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

+1 We want multicrew in heli's.

i7 6700k / Gtx 1070 / 32GB DDR4 / SSD / Warthog / 2 MFD / Saitek Rudders / RiftCV1 / Rift S...

A10C / F5 / F14 / F16 / F18 / M2000 / HARRIER / FC3 / HUEY / GAZELLE / MI-8 / MI-24 / KA-50 / KIOWA / CB ARMS / SUPER CARRIER / PERSIAN GULF / NEVADA

preorder bait and switch

Well, since about 97% of the functionality promised was actually implemented and delivered, you should get a $0.15 refund or thereabouts. A penny saved...

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well, since about 97% of the functionality promised was actually implemented and delivered, you should get a $0.15 refund or thereabouts. A penny saved...

Depends on the buyer. Its not worth anything if you bought it for the multi-crew experience and then they go back on their word.

Digital products seem to be a grey area when it comes to refunds. Retail shops in most countries under law are required to give a full refund if requested upon return when the product is not what is advertised. So they 'should' have offered a full refund when they decided to drop the multi-crew feature but they didn't. This kind of behaviour should not be accepted and it is perfectly reasonable for people to express their frustrations when these kinds of things happen.

The best answer, albeit not the one anyone wants to hear, is that if multi-crew is a dealbreaker for you, don't buy the module until it has multi-crew. That goes for any feature that is planned for but not yet implemented. It doesn't matter how much they promise it, right on the tin it says that it's beta/alpha/pre-release/whatever and everything is subject to change. So if something they promise ends up not working out, there is no recourse for the buyer. I know it's very frustrating because most people seem to be using the beta versions over the stable version, but I guess that's just the price of keeping up with the Joneses. I suspect the best answer is to just shrug your shoulders and move on, having gained some wisdom and experience that can help guide you in your next purchase decision.

Well if everyone were that wise companies such as kickstarter, indigogo etc, including DCS pre-order support wouldn't work. Sure we could become so wise and have the ultimate discipline to protect our money but still, the point is what they did was wrong, advertising the feature on the official store page then removing it was what some people call "a dick move". If no one ever complained about what was wrong there would be absolutely no incentive for anyone to do what is right. This is the natural order and progression of things and yes trust, by being burnt we learn and some of us will do just that - no buy until they deliver.

Well if everyone were that wise companies such as kickstarter, indigogo etc, including DCS pre-order support wouldn't work. Sure we could become so wise and have the ultimate discipline to protect our money but still, the point is what they did was wrong, advertising the feature on the official store page then removing it was what some people call "a dick move". If no one ever complained about what was wrong there would be absolutely no incentive for anyone to do what is right. This is the natural order and progression of things and yes trust, by being burnt we learn and some of us will do just that - no buy until they deliver.

Exactly. Just saying don't purchase early access is wrong. You can't give devs a pass because of that. This is not the first time this has happened, with the ns430 it was not made clear that the model would only be for the mi8 and if you wanted it in other aircraft you would have to pay for it. It's unacceptable and it is showing since we haven't had a response from anyone official yet.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly. Just saying don't purchase early access is wrong. You can't give devs a pass because of that. This is not the first time this has happened, with the ns430 it was not made clear that the model would only be for the mi8 and if you wanted it in other aircraft you would have to pay for it. It's unacceptable and it is showing since we haven't had a response from anyone official yet.

I never thought the NS-430 was for every aircraft. I did buy it early on, too. I think most of you people see/read/think what you want to, leaving reality at the door when you come in. Same with early access/beta. If you have to have somebody tell you to understand that signing up for a beta/ea means you will be a alpha/beta tester and things might change a lot, I would say somebody needs to take your wallet away from you.

EA/Betas have been around for decades, nothing to see here, if you get the majority of stuff in the sales flier, you have nothing to complain about. I have never seen ANY game that did not undergo substantial, sometimes game changing revisions from intial opening of the doors to ''full launch''. It does not entitle me to a refund. Want a finished, locked in product? BUY a finished, locked in product.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2