Simple novice question!

Shadoware

The new maps, Nevada and Persian Golf is just for online multiplayer or can use it with single player missions or campaigns?

Do the new maps come with a mission or something else or its just the map and nothing more?

To use the Mirrage 2000c red flag campaign do I necessarily need to buy the Nevada map?

1: multi or single-player

2: no missions , just the map

3: yes , you need NTTR

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Do the new maps come with a mission or something else or its just the map and nothing more?

The built-in Missions come with the aircrafts, not the Maps. For example, if you have the Mirage 200C and only the free Caucasus Map, the Missions you get are:

7 Quick Start Missions

6 Single Missions

10 Training Missions

13 Campaign

If you then purchase the Nevada Map, in addition the aircraft will show:

7 more Quick Start

10 more training missions.

Same with other aircrafts, tough not every aircraft has missions for every Map.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

are there missions for M2000c with Persian Gulf map too?

No, sorry ... the PG map has been available since last April, so not much content has been created for it yet.

.. the F-18 has 28 Quick start missions set on PG, in case you are considering its purchase.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

No, sorry ... the PG map has been available since last April, so not much content has been created for it yet.

.. the F-18 has 28 Quick start missions set on PG, in case you are considering its purchase.

Is there any mission to Caucasus map too?

My most wanted aircraft at the moment are Hornet, M2000C and F-14 but no way I have the time to learn operate all of them.

In the future, F-15E and Gripen would be super cool!

Edited by Shadoware

Is there any mission to Caucasus map too?

Yes, as that is the default map everyone has.

Obviously, if you buy a 'Red Flag' campaign set in Nevada - it's missions need the Nevada map to be playable.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

The built-in Missions come with the aircrafts, not the Maps. For example, if you have the Mirage 200C and only the free Caucasus Map, the Missions you get are:

7 Quick Start Missions

6 Single Missions

10 Training Missions

13 Campaign

If you then purchase the Nevada Map, in addition the aircraft will show:

7 more Quick Start

10 more training missions.

Same with other aircrafts, tough not every aircraft has missions for every Map.

I know the mission comes with aircraft but its not clear what maps has missions to what aircraft, or if some aircraft has missions to other maps beyond the free one.

Ex. I already have A10C and Flaming Cliff3. Im thinking about to get either M2000C, or Hornet or F-14 as my next module and also a new map.

There should be clear in Steam(is where I buy), what aircraft has missions to what maps. I just would like some new map, but is not easy to know if I will find some single player content to use with my modules in certain maps.

There are some campaign clearly to use certain maps, but if a modules comes already with mission to others maps its not clear to realize in Steam.

I agree that it should be more clear on the product pages but I already reported some outdated info on DCS www without a reply. You can ie. still read how much FC3 brings into DCS World so people actually happen to ask how much better the AI will be after they buy this module.

I believe they don't take single missions seriously as that content is constantly added into game so they would have to update the product pages frequently. They inform on the campaigns though.

Don't worry - there's plenty of content for any modules, even if not already in game or DLC, there are still user made missions available for free.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria